Georgia debunks Trump claim that 5,000 dead people voted in 2020

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It's amusing this 'story" is only reported on conservative rightwing sites.I'm watching Atlanta's local news now and there hasnt been a mention of it. You are being played,Carry On

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It's funny this is only reported on conservative rightwing sites.I'm watching Atlanta's local news now and there hasnt been a mention of it. You are being played,Carry On
Not on MSM?
6EAE185E-D169-4A3D-B4BE-41FE5430F4ED.gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
It's amusing this 'story" is only reported on conservative rightwing sites.I'm watching Atlanta's local news now and there hasnt been a mention of it. You are being played,Carry On
Why would a liberal news station report on it

Jkloc420

WJLA-TV studio in Arlington, Virgina.
Broadcasted on local stations nationwide.

Is there a part you disagree with?

Stick your head back in the sand.
Although i do believe voter fraud happend, i also think brad r is trying to save his job in November by doing this 2

newfie

This is current news. I am well aware debunking the Big Lie triggers you
so is the border , inflation, oil prices the afghanistan screw up etc. your selection is in question.
unless you're really admitting that Trump won the election and is actually the president?

newfie

what? are you saying pravada is not covering this story? I'm shocked

Jkloc420

so is the border , inflation, oil prices the afghanistan screw up etc. your selection is in question.
unless you're really admitting that Trump won the election and is actually the president?
You would think trump was still president according to liberals, old joe is :censored2:ing up so bad these people cant move on

Babagounj

Strength through joy

He said that he was paid $10 per ballot… And he made $45,000 between November 3rd and the runoff.
Two elections he made $45,000!… Now do the math.
He said this was the average payout.
There were 240 people of the same ones over and over in the same car involved in it.
You start doing the math here.
45,000 time 240 people… You’ve got $11 million dollars distributed illegally.
Then you take 4500 ballots by 240 people. You’re talking about a million ballots!