Georgia, Georgia Always On My Mind ... Because Georgia Controls US Senate Leadership

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Georgia election official pleads with Trump and Republicans to 'stop inciting acts of violence'
A Georgia election official on Tuesday condemned threats of physical violence and intimidation against election workers and officials, pleading with President Donald Trump to denounce the threats and urging both of the state's Republican senators to intervene.
"You need to step up and say this ... stop inspiring people to commit potential acts of violence," Sterling said, addressing the President. "Someone's going to get hurt, someone's going to get shot, someone's going to get killed, and it's not right."
Letting Miss Piggy Abrams steal the election is not right either ... this is serious stuff!

Stacey Abrams Miss Piggy.jpg

refineryworker05

What is amazing is watching republican elected officials and republican voters pretend to believe in massive voter fraud, while wanting republican voters in GA to vote in what they say is a rigged election, and they do this, while not holding trump or republicans in Congress responsible for failing to pass legislation to secure voting

fishtm2001

What is amazing is watching republican elected officials and republican voters pretend to believe in massive voter fraud, while wanting republican voters in GA to vote in what they say is a rigged election, and they do this, while not holding trump or republicans in Congress responsible for failing to pass legislation to secure voting
Appearing on MSNBC’s “The ReidOut,” former Republican National Committee Chair Michael Steele told host Joy Reid that Trump’s post-election donors are “suckers” if they honestly believe their donations will keep Trump in the White House after January 20.

refineryworker05

Appearing on MSNBC’s “The ReidOut,” former Republican National Committee Chair Michael Steele told host Joy Reid that Trump’s post-election donors are “suckers” if they honestly believe their donations will keep Trump in the White House after January 20.
I don’t think many republicans think trump will be President next year. I work with a few trump supporters and none of them are talking that voter fraud bs. I think they want to show they support trump so they donate. Maybe they want trump to use that money on his possible upcoming legal fees.

I don’t think many republicans think trump will be President next year. I work with a few trump supporters and none of them are talking that voter fraud bs. I think they want to show they support trump so they donate. Maybe they want trump to use that money on his possible upcoming legal fees.
Why does a self described billionaire need a defense fund supported by middle class Americans?

vantexan

So a video has emerged showing Georgia poll workers bringing out suitcases of ballots hidden under a table after sending poll watchers home saying they were done counting for the night. Which they weren't. Let's see all the smug Dems here who claim no evidence of fraud explain that.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
So a video has emerged showing Georgia poll workers bringing out suitcases of ballots hidden under a table after sending poll watchers home saying they were done counting for the night. Which they weren't. Let's see all the smug Dems here who claim no evidence of fraud explain that.
That's just normal procedures which is troubling in and of itself.