"get that crap off the lawn"...Oklahoma Supreme Court says...

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
To call you out? Dude, I think you're just about as racist as they come.

Oh, I get it. Because I use the word N*&^÷r and hate welfare queens and thugs that makes me racist??? Got it. So the fact that I allow my black neighbor to watch my daughter when the wife and I run out......that's mighty racist of me.

Clown

bbsam

Staff member
Oh, I get it. Because I use the word N*&^÷r and hate welfare queens and thugs that makes me racist??? Got it. So the fact that I allow my black neighbor to watch my daughter when the wife and I run out......that's mighty racist of me.

Clown
As a matter of fact, yes it is and even more so since you can't see it.

bbsam

Staff member

Clown
You allow your "black neighbor to watch [my] daughter..."? That's mighty kind of ya massa supaballs! What an honor it must be to be your house Negro in 2015!

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You allow your "black neighbor to watch [my] daughter..."? That's mighty kind of ya massa supaballs! What an honor it must be to be your house Negro in 2015!

I believe the term you were looking for was "It's mighty white of me".

I'll forgive your oversight though.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Clown

You are truly ignorant. Just using those terms reveal the way you think. It's as if the majority of blacks are welfare queens and thugs. Sure, some are, but most welfare recipients and cheats are white, and there are plenty of white criminals.

The average black person wants the same out of life as most of us do...a decent home and job, a good future for their kids, and quality of life.

It's pretty clear where you're coming from, and it's not a good place.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You are truly ignorant. Just using those terms reveal the way you think. It's as if the majority of blacks are welfare queens and thugs. Sure, some are, but most welfare recipients and cheats are white, and there are plenty of white criminals.

The average black person wants the same out of life as most of us do...a decent home and job, a good future for their kids, and quality of life.

It's pretty clear where you're coming from, and it's not a good place.

Wrong, son. I live in the Baltimore area, and whag the blacks want there are 7 series BMW'S, S class mercedes' and old ass Range Rovers. The average black person in that area wants quick/easy money and to be above the law.

Also, I have never said there aren't white people on welfare milking the system. Your claim that MOST welfare cheats are white is crap without any kind of facts to back it up.

I have an issue with welfare abuse. Not black people abusing welfare, ANYONE abusing it.

You and the rest of these trolls will love to paint me as a huge bigot, which is wrong (NOT THAT I GIVE A CRAP).

Why don't you ask the losers in Baltimore who rioted why they had the time to riot? It's because none of them work....or theu all happened to have scheduled vacations for the exact same day. [Sarcasm off]

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Wrong, son. I live in the Baltimore area, and whag the blacks want there are 7 series BMW'S, S class mercedes' and old ass Range Rovers. The average black person in that area wants quick/easy money and to be above the law.

Also, I have never said there aren't white people on welfare milking the system. Your claim that MOST welfare cheats are white is crap without any kind of facts to back it up.

I have an issue with welfare abuse. Not black people abusing welfare, ANYONE abusing it.

You and the rest of these trolls will love to paint me as a huge bigot, which is wrong (NOT THAT I GIVE A CRAP).

Why don't you ask the losers in Baltimore who rioted why they had the time to riot? It's because none of them work....or theu all happened to have scheduled vacations for the exact same day. [Sarcasm off]
Police bust the largest welfare fraud in the country

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Jesus. Do you keep a can of gas, a rope, and some 2x4s in your trunk? You need help, and yes, you're huge bigot. No, you're just an ignorant racist. I would like a Mercedes or BMW too.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Jesus. Do you keep a can of gas, a rope, and some 2x4s in your trunk? You need help, and yes, you're huge bigot. No, you're just an ignorant racist. I would like a Mercedes or BMW too.

You missed the point, but good try.

Maybe you guys missed the part where I said I don't cate who's perpetrating the welfare fraud....funny, it's in there. Maybe you guys only see what you want because it makes you feel good to label me this and that.

Great for you

Maybe if you worked for the correct delivery company you too could own a used S class mercedes with 24" donk rims.

bbsam

Staff member
Slow day over in your neck of the wood, huh?

Talking to oneself is a sign of mental illness....No guns for you
You disagreed with me so I decided to revisit my initial impression and I was wrong! All the welfare cheats really were white! Who woulda thunk it?!?!