"get that crap off the lawn"...Oklahoma Supreme Court says...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes. I'm entitled to my Social Security because I paid for it.
Are you only entitled to what you put into it, or is there some other imaginary number you think you should get back?
How bout if the people you voted for pissed away your money, yet you kept voting for them... are you still entitled to it?
Should future generations be forced to pay for baby boomers' 20-30 year retirements considering the mess they left this country in?

wkmac

Are you only entitled to what you put into it, or is there some other imaginary number you think you should get back?
How bout if the people you voted for :censored2: away your money, yet you kept voting for them... are you still entitled to it?
Should future generations be forced to pay for baby boomers' 20-30 year retirements considering the mess they left this country in?

Actually we are entitled to nothing. SS is an income tax on employees and excise tax on employers with all revenue placed into the general revenue. Anything paid out in SS comes as a result of the Federal Budget funding SS for any coming year.

wkmac

I thought that was part of your compensation and thus not free at all.

BINGO! BINGO! BINGO! Glad to see others understand this point. Everyone earns more than just their hourly rate or base salary. The ole saying nothing is free is very much true in business. Even the money paid by your employer for SS matching is money you earned and thus money out of your pocket. Your labor covers all the associated costs of your employment with a profit left over and if not you are either not doing so, you'll get paid a lot less in wage or benefits or both.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Shocking that (as usual) your quote is not at all what was said. Quotes are used to give credit to a certain person. Please tell us which justice said to, and I quote "get that crap off the lawn"

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Wow, you are back after a long absence...

Did the KKK carribean cruise get back early?? (Why would people who HATE blacks go on a cruise to a location where nearly every native person is black?!?! Doesn't make sense)

TOS.

OOH, nice deflection. Answer my question. If you're looking for the facts......Oh wait, I remembered who I'm talking to.

He was shooting off fireworks with Jean Pierre Paul.

I still have all ten of mine!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
(Why would people who HATE blacks go on a cruise to a location where nearly every native person is black?!?! Doesn't make sense)

Well, at least you admit you hate blacks and wouldnt visit islands where mostly black people live.

Ill accept that answer.

TOS.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

(Why would people who HATE blacks go on a cruise to a location where nearly every native person is black?!?! Doesn't make sense)

Well, at least you admit you hate blacks and wouldnt visit islands where mostly black people live.

Ill accept that answer.

TOS.

The blacks on the island are not nearly the same as those in the hood.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Getting?!

Blacks need to know their place, like our President. Whenever he does something the Right doesn't like, he's "arrogant". If they said "uppity", as in "uppity Negro", we'd know they're racists. But "arrogant" is a so-clever code we're too stupid to figure out.

bbsam

Staff member
Blacks need to know their place, like our President. Whenever he does something the Right doesn't like, he's "arrogant". If they said "uppity", as in "uppity Negro", we'd know they're racists. But "arrogant" is a so-clever code we're too stupid to figure out.
I understand that. I simply object to "getting".

My arrogance is one of my better traits and I've been nailing it for years. Show some respect!

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Ill accept that answer.

TOS.

LOL that's classic. Ive been to the Bahamas for 2 weeks before. (Not sure if you know, but most everybody who lived there is black!)

You still never answered the original question. I'll ask a third time. Which judge do you attribute that quote to?

BTW, you should be a Hilary Clinton aide....she's also afraid of answering questions that she knows will make her look dumb.

Not sure why I keep falling for your crap, but I said "Why would people", not "Why would I". What a shock that you can't understand the English language. Want me to use Ebonics?