Getting DQ,d months after

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
kxs783kms post: 4611960 said:
Still trying to figure out how to change my name. I've messaged admin twice about this subject and haven't heard a thing back from them.
I've never gotten a message from you. I'll send you one.

11.19igrad

this is crazy. drivers get in accidents while actually driving the truck and get their job back. I never get even just one single diad message about some crap about checking for a loose handbrake and im done! no one even watched me do a pretrip ONCE! Not even ONCE!

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
this is crazy. drivers get in accidents while actually driving the truck and get their job back. I never get even just one single diad message about some crap about checking for a loose handbrake and im done! no one even watched me do a pretrip ONCE! Not even ONCE!
You are obviously not liked by people. I can tell just by your demeanor on here and by what’s happening to you. You have played the victim well card beyond reason. Just let it go man. Thanks for playing. Bye bye now.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
276B7C54-0F7F-4875-9B11-F7711FA8416E.gif

Yolo

You have to wait until after you qualify before you wreck. And when you do wreck don't lie about it. Honesty is the best policy.

11.19igrad

You are obviously not liked by people. I can tell just by your demeanor on here and by what’s happening to you. You have played the victim well card beyond reason. Just let it go man. Thanks for playing. Bye bye now.
people dont even like themselves as much as they want others to like them. your paycheck doesnt say " people liker" it says Driver. Which means liking or disliking anyone has nothing to do with doing the job. Theres little to "like" about this job. But i busted my ass and management is simply indifferent to any ounce of follow up training. Many other drivers have had the same experience so UPS doesn't "like" anyone! Im not playing victim I'm stating facts.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
people dont even like themselves as much as they want others to like them. your paycheck doesnt say " people liker" it says Driver. Which means liking or disliking anyone has nothing to do with doing the job. Theres little to "like" about this job. But i busted my ass and management is simply indifferent to any ounce of follow up training. Many other drivers have had the same experience so UPS doesn't "like" anyone! Im not playing victim I'm stating facts.

LOL

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Would you trust these two to work better than any random hire off the street? because I know I would.
The smart choice, especially if you still need a roof over your head, is still to walk away but IMO finding a way to get rehired, even as long as 10 years later, would still be a major boon for our union. I'm still holding out hope that a favorite fired/disappeared driver named J******* smile***** in my area finds a way to get their job back 2 years later.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Would you trust these two to work better than any random hire off the street? because I know I would.
The smart choice, especially if you still need a roof over your head, is still to walk away but IMO finding a way to get rehired, even as long as 10 years later, would still be a major boon for our union. I'm still holding out hope that a favorite fired/disappeared driver named J******* smile***** in my area finds a way to get their job back 2 years later.

not gonna happen
Time to move in

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
not gonna happen
Time to move in
For the record, I'm saying I would appreciate the effort, we both know the chance of success is slim. But it's not none.
This would have been a popular message to right-wingers a decade ago but it looks like static facts switched sides and now it's the antifa who are most known for championing individual willpower.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
For the record, I'm saying I would appreciate the effort, we both know the chance of success is slim. But it's not none.
This would have been a popular message to right-wingers a decade ago but it looks like static facts switched sides and now it's the antifa who are most known for championing individual willpower.

no idea what you’re talking about
Peace and Good luck to ya

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
no idea what you’re talking about
Peace and Good luck to ya
I have too much time to troll for reactions right now. Really the wildfire smoke is terrible and I'm worried people are going to normalize working in these conditions, it's like the center of Indian manufacturing right now. "not gonna happen" am i right?