Getting pulled over?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
giphy.gif

35years

Gravy route
Pay your ticket if it is a moving violation.

No need to tell management.

Report it on your yearly DOT report (they don't need to know it was in your package car).

Why tell them it happened at work? Do you want a warning letter?

If asked, don't lie.

We have had many drivers ticketed. A local cop does not like UPS. The ticket is for the driver, not the vehicle.

rod

Retired 22 years
You are incorrect. UPS does not pay speeding tickets. That's all you.

If there's one thing everyone on here should realize by now is a blanket statement about what UPS does or does not do won't work. I'm sure somewhere some favorite son /runner- gunner has had his speeding ticket paid for by his buddy.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I rolled thru a stop sign once in front of 2 state troopers .
One trooper was already writing someone else up and my trooper motioned for me to pull over , which I did .
A third vehicle blew right thru the same stop sign .
My trooper took off after him , and I sat there waiting for him to return .
The first trooper when he was finished with his vehicle told me to move along .
The only other time I got stopped was for going to fast along a country lane , also no ticket written . Since I told the officer that I was going to fast and he was shocked that I told him the truth .

23 yrs driving , not a single moving violation .

rod

Retired 22 years
I never got a ticket during my 30 years at UPS but I did get pulled over and chewed out one time for of all things --going 56 in a 55. The State Patrol dude said I was encouraging those behind me to speed. This guys was notorious for following the law 100% and everyone in 3 counties was glad when he retired. My last actual moving violation was when I was 19 and that was MANY moons ago.