Getting rid of the Hand Scanner for Package Car Loaders???

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
Have said this for years that loading a package car is the hardest job. Drivers have more responsibility out on the road but loading well is harder.
I agree. Having done both, preload is more difficult due to the conditions. Both jobs are hard but preload is hard at night with pt sups yelling at you who have no idea how to load a package car.

It was fun taking the new sups down a notch with an article 37 grieve tho.

textat3

Awesome..news…don’t question it embrace it. It means more money for you and I. We get paid by the hour. After almost 30 years, I have learned that basically every time they try to make an improvement, the only improvement is in my pay check. Chill out and enjoy it.

alteran1

We have 4 robots that pull trains of irregs around. They always break down and it actually created more jobs . Can’t make it up. And they cost $250k each!
But do they actually break down or are they just being programmed incorrectly? You would not believe the number of times I have seen hubs scream about a full breakdown in their building’s automation, and a quick look shows their Hub IE sup didn’t configure their GLS correctly.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
But do they actually break down or are they just being programmed incorrectly? You would not believe the number of times I have seen hubs scream about a full breakdown in their building’s automation, and a quick look shows their Hub IE sup didn’t configure their GLS correctly.

Unless you’re a supe it should be of no concern to you why it’s not running

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I’m not in building all day but what I’m told is they get offline (off track) a lot & stall out until someone either resets them or drives them to the blue dots (sensors) Implanted on floors. They sound like dying dolphins

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'm still here keeping the company afloat
FA9CD301-6651-4AC4-8D19-8D7078B34B2A.gif