Gibson Guitar raids! Oh no, dont blame OBAMA!

MAKAVELI

Now you support poor values and no class?
Nobody died over Clinton getting some action in the oval office. He wasn't the first president to have extra marital affairs and he definitely won't be the last. G.W. on the other hand was just an idiot and a puppet for the republican party who's only skill was was putting our troops on the ground when there was no " truthful" reason. Republicans seem to forget that the worst recession since the great depression started under G.W.

M

MenInBrown

Nobody died over Clinton getting some action in the oval office. He wasn't the first president to have extra marital affairs and he definitely won't be the last. G.W. on the other hand was just an idiot and a puppet for the republican party who's only skill was was putting our troops on the ground when there was no " truthful" reason. Republicans seem to forget that the worst recession since the great depression started under G.W.
We get the point of the idiot bush...the only reason bush keeps being brought up by dems, is because they know there's an idiot in the whitehouse

M

MenInBrown

Descrimination??

So, because our country exploits illegals in everyday corporate america, we should look the other way when a guitar company goes out of its way to illegally import and aquire protected woods that break federal law?

Let me guess, you also probably believe its ok to shoot the black rhino because you have a gun and its ok to shoot other things, eh?

TOS
Uh hum, the reason I said discrimination is because the whitehouse and DOJ look the other way at prosecuting illegals. I waiting for your explanation on why they will not prosecute illegals?

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
“Each Government Series II Les Paul also includes a genuine piece of Gibson USA history in its solid rosewood fingerboard, which is made from wood returned to Gibson by the US government after the resolution,” the website states.
Guaranteed to only need tuning every 4 years.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Uh hum, the reason I said discrimination is because the whitehouse and DOJ look the other way at prosecuting illegals. I waiting for your explanation on why they will not prosecute illegals?

How can a human be 'illegal'?

Aren't we all created in God's image, and equal in His eyes?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

MenInBrown, what is sad is that guys like you merely "LISTEN" to the sources that satisfy your need to hate, and then repeat something so stupid its not even funny. Prosecute Illegals?

Dont get caught up in the moreluck syndrome, where you mis-state facts because you hear some B.S. on fox news or limbaugh. Here's something for you to understand ....

OBAMA HAS DEPORTED MORE ILLEGALS THAN BUSH EVER DID in 8 YEARS.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...han-bush-republicans-dont-think-thats-enough/

Try to do your own research, and dont mis state the immigration issue.

TOS.

M

MenInBrown

MenInBrown, what is sad is that guys like you merely "LISTEN" to the sources that satisfy your need to hate, and then repeat something so stupid its not even funny. Prosecute Illegals?

Dont get caught up in the moreluck syndrome, where you mis-state facts because you hear some B.S. on fox news or limbaugh. Here's something for you to understand ....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...han-bush-republicans-dont-think-thats-enough/

TOS.
Are you on medical marijuana? You have to be high on something. For one, you must not remember that the Fox News rush Limbaugh sentence is in every other post on this site. Next, your response is so far off Im beginning to wonder if you remember what we were talking about. I will remind you. Why should our gov prosecute anyone when there are an estimated 11 mil criminals who they want to give them a free pass on breaking our laws? If someone committed a crime against you or your family, u think they should be given a free pass? You do know they call them illegals bc they came here illegally right? Or is Bush why they are here illegally?

M

MenInBrown

TOS.
Bush blocked or deported 10.3 million
Clinton blocked or deported 12.3 million

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Live and let live would be great of everyone would do it. But they dont so we have to stand up and fight for ourselves. Years of working for Brown has taught me that.
How's that working for you? You're fighting against UPS? Where else can you make that kind of money and still be mostly simian?