Gibson Guitar raids! Oh no, dont blame OBAMA!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
tos, you are following the kool-aid drinker's manual to the letter. Keep repeating a lie, until everyone believes it to be true.

Final offer......STOP USING BABS .....

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
tos, you are following the kool-aid drinker's manual to the letter. Keep repeating a lie, until everyone believes it to be true.

Final offer......STOP USING BABS .....
'

But I didnt use BABS as a jab in my last post where BABS is placed, i said, it wasnt me who called you BABS in the first place and you asked someone else not to call you BABS. I understand you dont want to be called BABS, so I apologize for calling you BABS after another poster called you BABS. You invited me to take a couple of showers with you in order to call you BABS, but im going to pass as calling you BABS isnt worth that much trouble.

I shall refrain from calling you BABS in the future. I hope this settles the BABS issue.

Peace.

Maybe a Gibson was present while Willie smoked a doobie.......that would make it an accessory.....an acoustic accessory!

OH great Moreluck, now you're gonna have the feds going to C.friend. Martin Co. lookin' for Willie's stash. Trigger is a Martin N-20.

moreluck

golden ticket member
'

But I didnt use BABS as a jab in my last post where BABS is placed, i said, it wasnt me who called you BABS in the first place and you asked someone else not to call you BABS. I understand you dont want to be called BABS, so I apologize for calling you BABS after another poster called you BABS. You invited me to take a couple of showers with you in order to call you BABS, but im going to pass as calling you BABS isnt worth that much trouble.

I shall refrain from calling you BABS in the future. I hope this settles the BABS issue.

Peace.

You're a liar. Check post #48 in this thread .....you did call him that and you can't even recall it. Half-zeimers?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
moreluck, we must pity tos, after all he has been eating klein's weiner, which has been medically proven to cause memory loss.:wink2:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Gibson Sticks Thumb in Obama Administration's Eye with 'Government Series' Guitars
Gibson’s line of those guitars start $1,099 and are topped by a pickguard hot-stamped in gold with the “Government Series” graphic, which is a bald eagle hoisting a Gibson guitar neck.

“Each Government Series II Les Paul also includes a genuine piece of Gibson USA history in its solid rosewood fingerboard, which is made from wood returned to Gibson by the US government after the resolution,” the website states .

In 2011, the Department of Justice raided Gibson Guitar facilities in Memphis and Nashville, alleging a violation of the so-called Lacey Act, a law that bans the importation of certain kinds of wildlife, plants and wood.
At the time of the raid, Gibson Guitars CEO Henry Juszkiewicz told Hugh Hewitt on his radio show that the feds confiscated tonewood imported from India for the guitar Gibson manufacturers which would result in a cost of $2 to $3 million for his company.

At a great expense in legal fees and time, Juszkiewicz fought the federal government tooth and nail. But in August 2012, he settled with the Department of Justice by agreeing to pay a penalty of $300,000 and a $50,000 community service payment to the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollyw...istrations-Eye-with-Government-Series-Guitars

island1fox

Put Gibson OUT of Business!! --the employees can live in Obamaland of Poverty, Food Stamps, Welfare and of course Income inequality

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Put Gibson OUT of Business!! --the employees can live in Obamaland of Poverty, Food Stamps, Welfare and of course Income inequality

NO island, let gibson rape protected forests for their woods that they illegally import from other countries while breaking their laws. Thats the American way Island, steal the resources of other countries and disregarding their laws.

You got it all figured out Island, as usual.

TOS

island1fox

Some people should go hug a few trees--Maybe accomplish something.

Common sense ---just maybe if the U.S. had SECURE borders --Drugs, Guns, Illegal wood and illegal immigration would stop !!

island1fox

Spc,,
Stop making a fool of yourself -you have no idea what political party I am registered with ---hint -hint --I have addressed this in posts before you were born.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Its sad that "republicans" have put themselves into the "closet" and now call themselves "libertarians". Afraid to embrace the very party they support privately, but publicly dont want to embarass themselves with party affiliation so they call themselves something else.

Be proud, accept your party, failures and all.

The republican brand has been abandoned. Its the tea party kooks who now took control of the party faithful.

One could only thank GOD for such a miracle.

TOS.

MAKAVELI

Spc,,
Stop making a fool of yourself -you have no idea what political party I am registered with ---hint -hint --I have addressed this in posts before you were born.
I couldn't care less what party you are registered with. Your posts are straight out of faux news talking points. The only fool is the one that is a parrot with no solutions. Which the republican party has become.

island1fox

It was YOUR post -Claiming I was a Republican.

You and tos sure know a lot about about fox news ---never figured you could walk and chew gum at the same time --never mind watch Kelly and Maddow at the same time --then again --who would watch Maddow. ???

island1fox

A fool and his posts are so hard to part. Hoax has claimed that he is Libertarian and I have nothing against that.

I do not post who or whom belongs to what party --even two Idiots --it is not my business and certainly what political party --if any --I support or belong is absolutely none of your business.

MAKAVELI

It was YOUR post -Claiming I was a Republican.

You and tos sure know a lot about about fox news ---never figured you could walk and chew gum at the same time --never mind watch Kelly and Maddow at the same time --then again --who would watch Maddow. ???
I never said you were a registered republican. Your views and posts say otherwise. I can only go by the same talking points you post that I have been repeated for years on end. I suggest you get some new material if you don't want people to know you are a republican. If I were one , I wouldn't want people to know either.