Gitmo Terrorists will get vaccinated before most Elderly People in America

rod

Retired 22 years
Meanwhile old people have to enter a lottery in MN to get vaccinated.

This Vaccine Rollout has been a disaster.
The VA in Mn. isn't exactly speeding along with their Covid vaccinations either. Last I heard (today) they had finished with the 80+year old vets and should be getting to the 75-80 group in the next 2 weeks IF blah blah blah. I was going to wait for the VA until my turn (70-75) came up but all of a sudden some of my YOUNGER friends started posting that they had got their first shot through the private sector so I signed up on the State lottery and 2 other medical clinic sites and I now have an appointment to get mine on Feb. 4th. at my local clinic. My wife is still waiting to get the call.

bbsam

Staff member
Vaccinate the troops then.
The Gitmo Terrorists can't catch Chinese Origin Viral Infectious Disease 19 if everyone around them is Vaccinated.
May as well do em all. I’m sure the Marines would rather not have to deal with an outbreak on the island.
Why so you want to make the Marines’ jobs harder than they already are?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"The order for Gitmo’s 40 remaining detainees to start receiving vaccinations was signed Wednesday by Terry Adirim, principal deputy assistant secretary of defense, an appointee of President Biden who was sworn in the same day Biden took office, the Post reported."

Thank you Robinette Biden for making sure terrorists get priority for being vaccinated. Keep up the good work!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Let them be Guinea pig I had it and I couldn't smell my own farts it wasn't bad for me
There’s already been a ton of guinea pigs. It’s fine. There’s no reason criminals that are in a locked off environment should be getting vaccines before the general public.

You vaccinate the guards and no visitations until others have had it. You get 80k doses out to the general public then to stop spread.

cachmeifucan

No it's not fine. Some people have died or got bells palsy. And anyone posting negative comments is deleted. Could cause sterilization or change your mrna. Or maybe even DNA. Nobody knows nothing longterm yet il pass. Maybe in a few years il take it but definitely not niw

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No it's not fine. Some people have died or got bells palsy.

1611165638639.jpg