Gitmo Terrorists will get vaccinated before most Elderly People in America

cachmeifucan

I think I had it in December of 2019. I was sick lost a ton of weight tested negative for flu. Can't remember if I could smell. I even got tested for legionnaire's disease negative as well. But at no point was I thinking of going to hospital and nobody else in my house got sick. Nobody died of flu this year only covid. The total deaths in USA didn't go up. The doctors probably treating it wrong but won't admit it. They have therapeutic meds that help but the won't prescribe.

cachmeifucan

What if they created this to only effect people with certain genetic characteristics or deficiencies. Young white healthy people only die if they go to hospital where they are murdered to say look a young person died

Babagounj

Strength through joy
26,198 total deaths by ONLY Coronavirus in the U.S. – Only 6% of deaths are by people who have no other factors, like gunshot wounds, motorcycle accidents, heart or lung conditions.
Fact checks lying about what this means.
Seems simple – 94% of deaths ALL have other issues plus Coronavirus.
That’s why if you are under 70 and get it, you have a 99% chance of survival.
Let’s be real.
Here are some supposed ‘fact checks’ that dance around this fact 1. Reuters 2. Telegram

cachmeifucan

400k people died of covid supposedly. Every death is a tragedy. But do I think the number is way lower yes. I knew a guy in his 50s his dad died had stage 4 cancer he got the death certificate it said covid. So did covid actually save lives because most other causes of death are down. And the total number of deaths was the same as last few years

Babagounj

Strength through joy
400k people died of covid supposedly. Every death is a tragedy. But do I think the number is way lower yes. I knew a guy in his 50s his dad died had stage 4 cancer he got the death certificate it said covid. So did covid actually save lives because most other causes of death are down. And the total number of deaths was the same as last few years
Seasonal adjusted numbers for deaths in this country range from 7400-8500 a month.
CoVID has not really changes those numbers.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No it's not fine. Some people have died or got bells palsy. And anyone posting negative comments is deleted. Could cause sterilization or change your mrna. Or maybe even DNA. Nobody knows nothing longterm yet il pass. Maybe in a few years il take it but definitely not niw
you are not going to find out any long term side effects by giving it to prisoners a few months before others.

what you are doing is failing to slow the spread as much as you could be

rod

Retired 22 years
I say kill all those Gitmo terrorists and let god sort them out. They all want to meet Allah anyway.

bbsam

Staff member
Illinois is vaccinating prisoners before the general public. Absolutely asinine.
Umm. There’s more to that story of course. My parents are waiting to be able to get vaccinated. Apparently there’s only so many places to get it done. Sudden openings close literally in seconds. Prisoners being in a confined location aren’t going to be going To Walgreens or CVS so they may as well get done now.