Gitmo Terrorists will get vaccinated before most Elderly People in America

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Umm. There’s more to that story of course. My parents are waiting to be able to get vaccinated. Apparently there’s only so many places to get it done. Sudden openings close literally in seconds. Prisoners being in a confined location aren’t going to be going To Walgreens or CVS so they may as well get done now.
that makes no sense.

Community spread from the prisons is the reason they are claiming it makes sense. but that is simple vaccinate the guards and no visitations. Boom no more community spread from prisons

The Illinois roll out has been nothing short of a disaster. 50% of doses are sitting unused. They are 47th in the nation in vaccines per 100 residents.

Of course Pritzker the narcassist cant do anything but blame but others. He has been an unmitigated disaster of a governor.

bbsam

Staff member
that makes no sense.

Community spread from the prisons is the reason they are claiming it makes sense. but that is simple vaccinate the guards and no visitations. Boom no more community spread from prisons

The Illinois roll out has been nothing short of a disaster. 50% of doses are sitting unused. They are 47th in the nation in vaccines per 100 residents.

Of course Pritzker the narcassist cant do anything but blame but others. He has been an unmitigated disaster of a governor.
That’s right. It makes no sense. You have vaccines sitting around doing nothing but going bad.

whether you send 100 or 200 to Gitmo won’t do anything to fix the problem in Illinois.

And just because you don’t give a damn about the prisoners doesn’t mean the Marines there won’t have to deal with the illnesses and hospitalizations should an outbreak occur.

The vaccine was ready back in December under another administration. Not sure why they didn’t get started.

Sportello

Banned
Wait, you geniuses are arguing about 40 prisoners that have never been charged with a crime?

Aren’t we responsible for their well being? What about the service members who are assigned there?

I fear for our future.

Brownslave688

That’s right. It makes no sense. You have vaccines sitting around doing nothing but going bad.

whether you send 100 or 200 to Gitmo won’t do anything to fix the problem in Illinois.

And just because you don’t give a damn about the prisoners doesn’t mean the Marines there won’t have to deal with the illnesses and hospitalizations should an outbreak occur.

The vaccine was ready back in December under another administration. Not sure why they didn’t get started.
I’m
Talking about Illinois prisoners. Not Gitmo

Also how does an outbreak happen if the guards are vaccinated and no visitations allowed?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Wait, you geniuses are arguing about 40 prisoners that have never been charged with a crime?

Aren’t we responsible for their well being? What about the service members who are assigned there?

I fear for our future.

OMG you're right.
We are responsible for these people.
Robinette Biden is an evil piece of :censored2: for endangering the lives of these prisoners.. Impeach him!

vantexan

Yes and Biden told us what a better job he'd do than Trump. Just as soon as he got in power his administration started backpedaling. Judging by what he's done so far he wouldn't have been any more effective in stopping the virus from getting into the country and spreading. And don't tell us it's still early in his administration. Every time we turned around y'all acted like all Trump had to do was wave his hands to make things happen.

floridays

Well it is for the safety of the troops stationed there.
Even you don't believe the
bsbullf.gif
you typed that I'm responding to.

floridays

The VA in Mn. isn't exactly speeding along with their Covid vaccinations either. Last I heard (today) they had finished with the 80+year old vets and should be getting to the 75-80 group in the next 2 weeks IF blah blah blah. I was going to wait for the VA until my turn (70-75) came up but all of a sudden some of my YOUNGER friends started posting that they had got their first shot through the private sector so I signed up on the State lottery and 2 other medical clinic sites and I now have an appointment to get mine on Feb. 4th. at my local clinic. My wife is still waiting to get the call.
Make the news Rod, when your slot on the 4th comes up show your id and defer to her. Let her get the shot reserved for you. I believe you are made of that kind of stuff. :thumbup1: No greater Love.

Brownslave688

Yes and Biden told us what a better job he'd do than Trump. Just as soon as he got in power his administration started backpedaling. Judging by what he's done so far he wouldn't have been any more effective in stopping the virus from getting into the country and spreading. And don't tell us it's still early in his administration. Every time we turned around y'all acted like all Trump had to do was wave his hands to make things happen.
Biden legitimately can’t string 3 sentences together. The man had no business at all being President. Although we all know he’s simply a puppet.

rod

Retired 22 years
Make the news Rod, when your slot on the 4th comes up show your id and defer to her. Let her get the shot reserved for you. I believe you are made of that kind of stuff. :thumbup1: No greater Love.
It probably wouldn't work that way. Its hard enough getting your name called to begin with. Trying to switch would probably end up with me falling through a crack and never getting a shot for a long time. She is ok with the delay for now. She is 5 years younger and healthier than me.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I get my 2nd vaccine shot tomorrow ... I've got my 1st 'outdoor' concert/festival/camping trip lined up 10 days later on Feb 12th and 13th.
It probably wouldn't work that way. Its hard enough getting your name called to begin with. Trying to switch would probably end up with me falling through a crack and never getting a shot for a long time. She is ok with the delay for now. She is 5 years younger and healthier than me.
My wife does not turn 65 until this June ... she is mad as a hornet she can't get the vaccine shot until then!

I volunteered to buy groceries and take her eBay packages to the post office ... that made her feel a bit better.

I will still be following COVID guidelines until she gets her 2nd vaccine shot ... probably July.
After that I have festivals blacked-out on my calendar for the fall!

fishtm2001

The Pentagon on Tuesday said the Trump administration set in motion the now-reversed decision to vaccinate 40 prisoners at Guantanamo Bay, after the plan initiated a sharp backlash as coronavirus vaccine doses remain scarce across the country.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Pentagon on Tuesday said the Trump administration set in motion the now-reversed decision to vaccinate 40 prisoners at Guantanamo Bay, after the plan initiated a sharp backlash as coronavirus vaccine doses remain scarce across the country.
Typical Democraps blaming everyone else. Obama did it for 8 years, nothing new.