Giving up Rights for Safety, Police or the Constitution

The police or the Constitution

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrownArmy

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." ESV
1 Corinthians 6:9-10
Written 56 or 57 AD...Paul

Wrong.

Serious?

'Nor men who practice homosexuality'?

That's not in the Bible.

Fake News.

BrownArmy

006q.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Wrong.

Serious?

'Nor men who practice homosexuality'?

That's not in the Bible.

Fake News.
Berean Study Bible -Nor men who practice homosexuality ( my bad, I thought it was the ESV )
KJV - effeminate
NKJ - nor effeminate
NASV - nor homosexuals
ESV - nor effeminate
NIV - nor men who have sex with men
WEB - nor homosexuals
ASV - nor effeminate
ISV - nor homosexuals
CEV - or is a pervert or behaves like a homosexual .

It's in there.
Why do you care? As an atheist it's all made up. You do you. It's all good and funny, too.

vantexan

I love the little children
All the little children of the South
Just as long as they are White
They are precious in my sight
I love the little children of the South
Jesus loves the little children
All the children of the North
Loves them in every lil enclave
Even in upstate NY says Dave?
Jesus loves the little children of the North.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Supreme Court Limits Police Powers to Seize Private Property

The Supreme Court ruled on Wednesday that the Constitution places limits on the ability of states and localities to take and keep cash, cars, houses and other private property used to commit crimes.

The practice, known as civil forfeiture, is a popular way to raise revenue and is easily abused, and it has been the subject of widespread criticism across the political spectrum. The court’s decision will open the door to new legal arguments when the value of the property seized was out of proportion to the crimes involved.

El Correcto

god is dead
Supreme Court Limits Police Powers to Seize Private Property

The Supreme Court ruled on Wednesday that the Constitution places limits on the ability of states and localities to take and keep cash, cars, houses and other private property used to commit crimes.

The practice, known as civil forfeiture, is a popular way to raise revenue and is easily abused, and it has been the subject of widespread criticism across the political spectrum. The court’s decision will open the door to new legal arguments when the value of the property seized was out of proportion to the crimes involved.
Oh no the police’s ability to steal from citizens is being limited. :(