Giving up Rights for Safety, Police or the Constitution

The police or the Constitution

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You constantly bring up me being gay. The sexual tension you got for me is getting out of hand, tommy.
I never brought up you being gay, I brought up you being on your period.
Tension? LOL.
It's all on you sweetie. You know what they say if you can't take a joke.

The beginning of homo land on this thread began as follows and then as usual you flame up ...

At times you seem spot on with your assessments. And then you post stuff like this.

It's his time of the month.

Hell hath no fury like a homosexual scorned.

El Correcto

god is dead
I never brought up you being gay, I brought up you being on your period.
Tension? LOL.
It's all on you sweetie. You know what they say if you can't take a joke.

The beginning of homo land on this thread began as follows and then as usual you flame up ...
B01780DB-1CE1-4A53-8720-CCF182E2A456.jpeg

Sad excuses old man.

You’re constantly flirting with me telling me what a naughty boy I am.

vantexan

I don't even have to be gay to not give a :censored2: what two grown-ass men want to do on their own time.
Apparently don't have a sense of humor either. If a gay person reminds everyone they're gay almost every day then they should be willing to take some kidding. It's what they do, everything is about their sexuality. The ones I've worked with over the years never missed a chance to say something about it.

BrownArmy

Apparently don't have a sense of humor either. If a gay person reminds everyone they're gay almost every day then they should be willing to take some kidding. It's what they do, everything is about their sexuality. The ones I've worked with over the years never missed a chance to say something about it.

Give it a whirl, what do you have to lose?