Global warming

You might as well tear up your Teamster's contract with that thinking. Because UPS will just keep doing what's right for its employees.:-)
You are reading into something I did not say. I'll admit I know nothing about the treaty. Just what I've read here. Is it true that there are no consequences if it's not followed? Ups has held accountable for my hourly rate, bonus, 7 weeks vacation, optional days, sick days, pension contributions, etc.

3o6gaPaOMNsXA7Kw5a.gif

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Trump's Paris accord exit will save the environmental movement from itself

People who are really concerned with lowering emissions worldwide need to come to grips with the fact that international agreements where bad actors can't be effectively punished aren't the way to go. It may be intoxicating to see their activism rewarded with the pomp and ceremony of an accord like the Paris climate deal, but they're ultimately meaningless.

If the U.S. government wants to do something about the environment, it doesn't need to collude with foreign nations. It would be much better if it started with fixing its own house in a series of moves that conservatives and libertarians could join with liberals to support.