Global warming

Sportello

Self- deprecation, I understand I'm full of :poop:, before you assume room temperature, you should understand self-defecating humor. It's ok to poke yourself. I still love you darlin.

I figured a smart guy like you knew the difference between depreciation and defecation. I guess not.

floridays

I figured a smart guy like you knew the difference between depreciation and defecation. I guess not.
I guess I misunderestimated your sense of humor. It was self-deprecation however, not depreciation. I did award your post with a funny however.
Your asset has lost elasticity, therefore value, since your youthful girlish years, that is an example of depreciation.:thumbup1::2guns:How are things going Sporty? As you say, be the best.

rickyb

the capitalists want the american people to work hard, while they do :censored2: all:

Ralph Nader‏Verified account @RalphNader

While survivors of Hurricane Michael are dealing with critical shortages, destroyed homes, loss of power, etc. where is Donald Trump? Jetting in for a quick photo op. This absentee president has spent over 200 days playing golf and attending near daily ego-stroking rallies -R

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
the capitalists want the american people to work hard, while they do :censored2: all:

Ralph Nader‏Verified account @RalphNader

While survivors of Hurricane Michael are dealing with critical shortages, destroyed homes, loss of power, etc. where is Donald Trump? Jetting in for a quick photo op. This absentee president has spent over 200 days playing golf and attending near daily ego-stroking rallies -R
Confident capitalist leaders really bother you.