Global warming

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Not much discussion on Climate Change!
More and more science is challenging the UN climate models which is pushing Global Warming caused by man.
Neither party is even talking about it anymore.

floridays

Not much discussion on Climate Change!
More and more science is challenging the UN climate models which is pushing Global Warming caused by man.
Neither party is even talking about it anymore.
To respond to another post you made to me, I think I heard or read Paul Simon is going to play his last concert in NYC in the near future. Did you hear anything like that? I could google it but it I just like talking to you.

floridays

Much better than a few weeks ago.
Funny how the mind screws with itself.
Concentrating on music and I just bought a used RV that I can obsess on rather than Brown Cafe.
When I get my knees replaced, I'm going to take a photography trip around the USA.
I remember you speaking (yesterday?) of the trailer, not big enough for mama or to her liking, but I said a hippie chick would be in high cotton, in other words.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The music band Further is a Grateful Dead spinoff by Weir and Lesh and they use this bus in some of their band pictures and promotions.

Furthur - Sweetwater Music Hall - 01/17/13 - Set One, Part One - YouTube
I bought a limited edition Further hat from GrassRoots inspired by Jerry Garcia's visual art.
It's a six-panel fitted hat Size 8 1/4.

1538581760GR4581_A_1024x1024.jpg

Merry-Pranksters.jpg

rickyb