Global warming

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Of course they will , when the ice age returns and pushes everyone closer together, tensions are sure to become violent.
Ancient-Realms-XXII.png

Perfection is the enemy of good.
91UnNmet9WL._RI_.jpg

BrownArmy

In the future we’ll grow meat in labs.

Real meat: chicken, beef, pork.

It’s horrifying, but we’ll get to skip the OBSCENE amount of water it takes to grow live animals, slaughterhouses will become mostly obsolete, and we won’t need to pump antibiotics into caged animals anymore.

Win win.

BrownArmy

The world will experience several 'economic crisis' before we experience a climate crisis.

Yet, our largest economic crises are likely to be related to climate change.

Farmers in Iowa are resigned to the possibility that their current situation with the floods might be the new normal.

It’s a mess, and it ain’t getting better...

rod

Retired 22 years
Yet, our largest economic crises are likely to be related to climate change.

Farmers in Iowa are resigned to the possibility that their current situation with the floods might be the new normal.

It’s a mess, and it ain’t getting better...
hot years- cool years
wet years- dry years

The sky is falling-- the sky is falling

BrownArmy

hot years- cool years
wet years- dry years

The sky is falling-- the sky is falling

Yah...no.

Climate disruption, or whatever they’re calling it now is happening at an accelerating rate.

Insurance companies are already pricing it into their actuarial tables, and businesses are paying attention.

I’ve always thought that if it finally came down to money, people would finally start paying attention.

Well, money is starting to notice.

You’ll be dead when it really hits the fan; I don’t blame you for being blasé.

rod

Retired 22 years
Yah...no.

Climate disruption, or whatever they’re calling it now is happening at an accelerating rate.

Insurance companies are already pricing it into their actuarial tables, and businesses are paying attention.

I’ve always thought that if it finally came down to money, people would finally start paying attention.

And you think it's strange that insurance companies would jump on the "climate change" bandwagon weather it was trur or not. Insurance companies will jump at any chance to raise rates.

LarryBird

And you think it's strange that insurance companies would jump on the "climate change" bandwagon weather it was trur or not. Insurance companies will jump at any chance to raise rates.
Please tell me you're not a climate change denier...like an actual real one. I know republican politicians pretend to believe the science is still out, or it's split down the middle, when they're talking to certain audiences and in regard to potential regulations etc, but they don't really believe it.

The science community is decisively together on global warming - everybody's in agreement. We're pretty much :censored2:ed if we don't make drastic changes like 5 years ago. It's not 50 years down the road...they're talking about catastrophic events by 2030 if we keep the pace we're on.

Something like 14 of the hottest years on record, since we started recording the weather, have been in the last 15 successive years - each one hotter than the one before it. It has long stopped being a coincidence or an anomaly and turned into a trend. A trend they can model out into the future now, and it's not pretty.

Why the :censored2: are people so blatantly stupid and partisan, when we're talking about the planet we live on, and the state we're going to leave it in for the generations after ours? We just need to do something. Period. As a SPECIES/WORLD, not a liberal/conservative. It's far bigger than that. The US and our petty squabbles are only part of this, and right now, everyone's laughing at us.

JL 0513

Yah...no.

Funny how all the big money continues to build up the coastlines. Even the biggest alarmists own beach property. Al Gore spent $9M on a house on the beach. By his own predictions, it would be under water by now but he still bought it.

rod

Retired 22 years
Funny how all the big money continues to build up the coastlines. Even the biggest alarmists own beach property. Al Gore spent $9M on a house on the beach. By his own predictions, it would be under water by now but he still bought it.
Al Gore don't know his ass from a hole in the ground

LarryBird

He's the modern day Paul Revere, brah - the climate change version.

How else would he do his job, if he didn't have eyes on the ocean? Of course, homeboy has a beach house. He needs it to keep watch for his midnight ride when the rising tides invade.

Use your head.

LarryBird

Also, by his own predictions, that house will be fine, and he'll be dead, before that shoreline rises. It's a few years down the road.