Glossy Yes mailers from UPS getting ridiculous

Tony Q

The votes haven't even been counted yet.

Are all the "vote no" people nervous ?

Only 23% of the members voted on the strike authorization.

23% of members voting is not a "mandate".

It's a demonstrative display.... of weakness on the part of the members.

-Bug-
You think 23% of the membership voted on the strike authorization!

LagunaBrown

If we vote this crap in, we're all going to be sitting on the couch by 2020, even the BrownCafe Yes Trolls.
You guys are too stupid to even realize that I post to inform members. I have always said a yes or no vote depends on your area so in some cases we agree dummy. Your paranoia about a yes vote makes me laugh. You all talk like there are so many no votes so why are you even trippin? LOL! Worried? If I were you I would not worry about a yes vote because you won’t even get enough participation from the membership to win. This contract is gonna get passed due to low voter turnout.

Time for change

-Bug-
It’s just like presidential elections vs state or local. People turnout more for the big one. You really think it will be less than 2013? lol

Time for change

-Bug-
And also there was zero information and zero energy when we voted for the strike authorization. Let’s vote on a strike authorization over a contract we are kept in the dark about. Turnout will shock the yes vote.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Prove your numbers or shut the :censored2: up! I am getting sick and tired of your holier-than-thou crap as you make :censored2: up! These last 3 weeks you present a "worker rights" front then will stab any hourly in the back if given a chance when they voice their opinion. You need to make a choice BUG, are you for the members or out to :censored2: them?

Decide now because the rest of us are judging you.
Damn....

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I know you are but what am I?
tenor (62).gif

P

pickup

Got 2 more fliers monday, all those fake people holding up those vote yes :D

I got one where it looked like there was a serious bromance going on between a driver at the wheel and a driver standing next to his driver’s side window