Glossy Yes mailers from UPS getting ridiculous

a911scanner

You guys are too stupid to even realize that I post to inform members. I have always said a yes or no vote depends on your area so in some cases we agree dummy. Your paranoia about a yes vote makes me laugh. You all talk like there are so many no votes so why are you even trippin? LOL! Worried? If I were you I would not worry about a yes vote because you won’t even get enough participation from the membership to win. This contract is gonna get passed due to low voter turnout.

I can say emphatically that my mailbox & the activities in my center by management is proof positive that it is your side that is the one that is worried.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

LagunaBrown

I can say emphatically that my mailbox & the activities in my center by management is proof positive that it is your side that is the one that is worried.

Wake up and smell the coffee.
Lol. You do know the Union wanted to strike in 1997. It was not a rogue call be the membership and social media. Maybe you should wake up and listen to your Union.

browned out

Got some more glossy yes vote, union dues wasting postcards today.

They answer the same questions over and over. Yet; there are some questions that they STILL refuse to answer.

Will OT be offered by seniority to RPCDs 1st and then offered to 22.4s and if staffing needs are not met; force in reverse?

Why not offer OT on a voluntary basis so 22.4s can get some quality time with their families? Why did you create more excessive OT issues by creating a position with no 9.5 rights or 8 hour requests EVER?

Why was new language created that guarantees ALL 22.4s 5 consecutive days and 40 hours per week and NO new language was created guaranteeing RPCDs 5 consecutive days and 40 hours per week?

Can a RPCD who did not get 40 hours M-friend bump a 22.4 on Saturday?

You told us the Teamcare deductibles for all years of the last contract; why haven't you told us what the deductibles will be for every year of this CBA?

The dishonest Hoffa/Taylor/UPS team knows the answers and refuses to relay important changes in working conditions, terms of employment and wages.

We are directing you to answer the questions and you are continuing to refuse to work as directed.

Brisket

Got a call from a 470 area code today, figured out it was ‘Mason’ reminding me to vote....Ha! Did within 2 days of getting the packet!

Now lose my number! Lol!

panther

The votes haven't even been counted yet.

Are all the "vote no" people nervous ?

Only 23% of the members voted on the strike authorization.

23% of members voting is not a "mandate".

It's a demonstrative display.... of weakness on the part of the members.

-Bug-
And that weakness starts at the top.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
And they barely got back in last time.

With only 65,000 members voting. That's a sad turnout.

(those damn Canadians)

Honestly the members have nobody to blame but themselves. They don't attend meetings, don't vote on union elections and are even too lazy to vote on this contract.

You know I hate to point this out, but with all the uninformed opinions.... I have too.

Especially with all the nonsense about "collusion" and "payments" type BS.

-Bug-

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Honestly not too many left. Occasionally I see a glimmer of hope seeing a newbie or two attending a union meeting.

One thing that I enjoy seeing, is a newly organized group of members.

They are participating in a new experience and are genuinely appreciative of the effort

it takes to organize them, and get their first contract.

Mostly.... because they were involved with the process to make it happen.

-Bug-