Gloves? Package handlers

watdaflock?

I prefer these and they make me dance a hell of alot better!
Do you wear your gloves with the matching jacket?
Original_Design_J_Parks_Beat_it_Jacket_Front.jpg

YellowSox

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1415852231.302883.jpg

12 bucks at menards, and they have a sturdier pair for 19. Fits like a glove. The plastic rubber coating on the gloves last bout 8-10 weeks. You never need to take them off, works perfect on the diad touch screen and your smart phone.

Best gloves I have ever used, and I've tried about 20 different pairs as a driver. Thin, and MAXIMUM durability, if you can't find these at your hardware store try to order them online. Worth every dollar. You won't want to use another pair of gloves once you try these.

YellowSox

i got a pair like this one time, only lasted 2 weeks. i usually buy the cheapest gloves now since i know next week i will need new ones.
i used to buy a pair from home depot years ago that lasted a month but now all they sell is gorilla grip brand which i wouldn't waste my money on.
Iron clad gloves are the worst for what we do, we handle too many boxes that the gloves wear out too fast for how much they cost. Bought at least 3 pair, never doing that again.

wayfair

swollen member
View attachment 19881
12 bucks at menards, and they have a sturdier pair for 19. Fits like a glove. The plastic rubber coating on the gloves last bout 8-10 weeks. You never need to take them off, works perfect on the diad touch screen and your smart phone.

Best gloves I have ever used, and I've tried about 20 different pairs as a driver. Thin, and MAXIMUM durability, if you can't find these at your hardware store try to order them online. Worth every dollar. You won't want to use another pair of gloves once you try these.

what model number are those??

YellowSox

97 008 were 13 and some change.... looks like a good deal! to try out
Yeah I started with the 008 which say they are medium duty, then the second pair I bought were the 009. I really do like both, I did think the 008's lasted just as long, either way you can't go wrong with either pair! I have zero complaints you will get your money's worth out of them, just hope it's still to warm enough out to use them. My hands freeze too quickly now, almost 15 degrees now and I use a winter glove now.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
View attachment 19881

They look like they fit very well...are they very warm? If they're too warm my hands sweat and gloves will smell like monkey butt after a week...

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
bought a 10 pack of rubber coated gloves off ebay from china two years ago, opened bag when arrived about passed out from chemical smell. when i put on a new pair my hands stink like a chem dump for two days.

10 pair for 6.99

but im over 50 so figure i wont be having anymore children anyway

YellowSox

They look like they fit very well...are they very warm? If they're too warm my hands sweat and gloves will smell like monkey butt after a week...
They fit as if you aren't wearing gloves at all. They aren't too warm it's almost pointless to wear them now in the winter, because the plastic coating will freeze your hands.

Yeah your hands will reek unless you wash the gloves once a week, but definitely worth it for the protection and how they work with package handling, and diad and cell phone use.

Lol

I go thru a pair or mechanix or FG's in 2 months 3 if i apply duct tape and save em. For us package handlers if you use any what brand has been worth working with?
Try finding really sticky grip gloves. Or else, have fun dropping a lot of cardboard.

Nostromo

Try finding really sticky grip gloves. Or else, have fun dropping a lot of cardboard.

I haven't tried them yet but I get the feeling my gloves would stick to the box and my hands would slip out. Or having to fit them every time they come loose