'Go Fund Me' Takes Down Fund Raising For Kyle Rittenhouse

El Correcto

god is dead
One the charges against him is possession of a dangerous weapon under the age of 18. So I guess we'll see.

They charged him with that when they knew exactly what type of gun he had. Ttku..
Just like they’ve been over charging officers, it’s almost like the DA is a political office as well as a legal one and reacts to public outcry.

Hopefully justice is served in each one of these ludicrous cases being brought to trial by the BLM hate cops and America democrats.

Kyle has lost his lawyer. Attorney John Pierce is stepping down from defending Rittenhouse. This after Pierce raised money to defend Kyle. Pierce is and has been investigated for being in debt of over $69 million. The right wing morons really know how to back idiots. Meanwhile Kyle is still in prison! Where he belongs, just like Derek Chauvin!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
1599284373696.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
Kyle has lost his lawyer. Attorney John Pierce is stepping down from defending Rittenhouse. This after Pierce raised money to defend Kyle. Pierce is and has been investigated for being in debt of over $69 million. The right wing morons really know how to back idiots. Meanwhile Kyle is still in prison! Where he belongs, just like Derek Chauvin!
Wrong

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Okay, I have not reviewed all the Kyle related posts.
I just can't help but wonder if Jared's information was posted from Wisconsin Court System.

Derek Chauvin has been released on bond and allowed to live in a neighboring state until his trial. Mean while Kyle is still being held fighting extradition.