'Go Fund Me' Takes Down Fund Raising For Kyle Rittenhouse

El Correcto

god is dead
Your :censored2: boy hero is going to prison and most likely going to die in prison soon after. At least you got your martyr. Lol
This kid will probably raise more funds in a single day than your rioters earned after months.
I think we will be discussing pardoning this young man or maybe even giving him community service as a punishment. Put him back out on our street with that rifle to maintain order:

Browntown2014

This kid will probably raise more funds in a single day than your rioters earned after months.
I think we will be discussing pardoning this young man or maybe even giving him community service as a punishment. Put him back out on our street with that rifle to maintain order:
Awwwww too bad presidents can’t pardon state crimes. Womp womp. Lol

El Correcto

god is dead
Do you really think Drumpf will get the minority vote with this :censored2:? Can't wait till November. Lol
Watching defund the police crowd try to save some scum bags life with a hole in his head who attacked someone defending private property during a riot was amazing.
Instantly call the police! LMAO.
Why aren’t y’all calling AOC or Bernie???

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m not the one crying for the police over someone getting shot. 16 year old me saw someone get stabbed in the gut and just kept drinking.
These cowards are pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

El Correcto

god is dead
I mean for :censored2:s sake.
A 17 year old who got separated from his group just mopped up three grown men, killing two and having all the defund the police commies crying for the police. I heard the skater literally :censored2: his pants after being shot and the guy that survived is maimed for life after drawing on the kid.

All in self defense with a good chance of walking.

The national guard needs to hurry up and come save these clowns from any more embarrassment

MAKAVELI

I mean for :censored2:s sake.
A 17 year old who got separated from his group just mopped up three grown men, killing two and having all the defund the police commies crying for the police. I heard the skater literally :censored2: his pants after being shot and the guy that survived is maimed for life after drawing on the kid.

All in self defense with a good chance of walking.

The national guard needs to hurry up and come save these clowns from any more embarrassment
Don't worry you'll still be able to write him some prison love letters before he meets his justice.

El Correcto

god is dead
Don't worry you'll still be able to write him some prison love letters before he meets his justice.
I can’t wait till chauvin walks from being over charged, the Atlanta police walk for self defense, the Kenosha officer walk for self defense and this kid walks or gets a slap in the wrist.

Your tears will be glorious.