'Go Fund Me' Takes Down Fund Raising For Kyle Rittenhouse

I think they've been covering the riots & looting quite extensively. You know, those Caucasians running around in their jammies shooting up businesses.:sick:
Yes it’s terrific news that right wing Trump dope supporter Kyle Rittenhouse is behind bars! Kyle was out protesting to protect dirty cops. Kyle was a wannabe cop! See what he learned in the cadet program?

zimbomb

White dude kills 2 white dudes and injuries another white dude. There's literally thousands of lawyer's that lost consciousness from massive erections. The thing is nobody really cares about any of them including the teenager. White trash on white trash crime. This kid's going away. No matter what it's gonna be for the start of his adult life. I wish him well

Box Ox

By by Drumpf. WI just sealed your fate. :wink-very:

I don't think this loot, riot and try to kill people protecting property thing is going to work out for the Democrats the way you think it will.

EgZtVOCWsAA5Ab0.jpg

rickyb

how ironic
the guys who ran up on that guy with guns are really stupid

but if the gunman wasnt acting in self defense, then hes stupid too.

lots of stupidity and intelligence. the people who are protesting are brilliant. but the looters are dumb.

PT Car Washer

can be but won't be
Why not? He made an adult decision to show up at a protest with a loaded assault rifle and start pulling the trigger multiple times at a crowd of people not being a threat to himself. I find myself feeling sorry for the young man and anger at the older people who influenced him into making a very bad decision.

rickyb

Why not? He made an adult decision to show up at a protest with a loaded assault rifle and start pulling the trigger multiple times at a crowd of people not being a threat to himself. I find myself feeling sorry for the young man and anger at the older people who influenced him into making a very bad decision.
i wonder if the right wing has the wrong idea that these giant corporations dont want to defend their property with guns.

good chance they prefer to take the loss over a shoot out which gets recorded.