Go get them John Durham ! Make those arrests

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Who’s Brandon?

What I do know is that BLM rioters and January 6 rioters have been arrested, charged and tried. As they should have been. And I hear a lot of people acting as if January 6 folks should be let off. Neither I or anyone else on this board have suggested that BLM rioters should be let off.

So do you support letting one set off and not the other?
🤣

vantexan

The Portland case was not a case where the people were attempting to arrest and detain rightfully elected officials. And yes. January 6 absolutely had people attempting to do that. You know it and I know it.
So why when the Capitol Police let the rioters in did they not go arrest and detain said elected officials? Had AOC claiming she feared for her life then it turns out she wasn't even there.

vantexan

Define “speedy trial”. It’s a legal precedent but doesn’t have a timeline.
BS. You show me anywhere in the country where trespassers are held in solitary confinement for over a year? They should've been released with either a small fine or a notice to appear a long time ago.

bbsam

Staff member

UnionStrong

Why it looks like they're climbing over empty chairs. You honestly think they went in unarmed to do that? Ever hear of symbolism?
It’s all BS, and they know it. Fortunately it’s of no interest to the vast majority of Americans. We have bigger problems with this idiot in office. It’s a distraction from this :censored2: show of an administration.

bbsam

Staff member
BS. You show me anywhere in the country where trespassers are held in solitary confinement for over a year? They should've been released with either a small fine or a notice to appear a long time ago.
That’s just it. Cases can and do move slowly. Not all the individuals are looked at simply as “trespassers”. You’d have folks believe that there are hundreds locked up in solidarity confinement and none who have been sent home to await trial. You want folks to believe it but you know it isn’t true.

bbsam

Staff member
Why it looks like they're climbing over empty chairs. You honestly think they went in unarmed to do that? Ever hear of symbolism?
Hmmmmm. Yes. That’s how I’d write the history of I were them. That’s not what they were thinking while they were there.

And I get it. Republicans had them all full of patriotic P and V. Had them believing they were saving the republic. Actually had them maniacally caught up in the political theater of the day. Only problem was they didn’t know it was theater.

Thebrownblob

The Portland case was not a case where the people were attempting to arrest and detain rightfully elected officials. And yes. January 6 absolutely had people attempting to do that. You know it and I know it.
LOL no they only wanted to burn the building down and get rid of the federal government, your intellectual dishonesty is on full display now. Hard to have an intelligent conversation with someone who is as partisan as you, I suggest you read the insurrection law and you’ll realize why no one was charged, and why your claim is so bogus. I don’t want people to be made examples of I want the correct punishment to fit the crime,clearly you don’t.

Last edited:

vantexan

That’s just it. Cases can and do move slowly. Not all the individuals are looked at simply as “trespassers”. You’d have folks believe that there are hundreds locked up in solidarity confinement and none who have been sent home to await trial. You want folks to believe it but you know it isn’t true.
Were there any charged with arson, murder, assault or looting among them?

vantexan

Name one area of the country where they hold someone in solitary confinement for over a year without bail for trespassing or breaking and entering?

UnionStrong

LOL no they only wanted to burn the building down and get rid of the federal government, your intellectual dishonesty is on full display now. Hard to have an intelligent conversation with someone who is as partisan as you I suggest you read the insurrection law and you’ll realize why no one was charged and why your claim is so bogus. I don’t want people to be made examples and if I want the correct punishment to fit the crime,clearly you don’t.

Don’t waste your time.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hmmmmm. Yes. That’s how I’d write the history of I were them. That’s not what they were thinking while they were there.

And I get it. Republicans had them all full of patriotic P and V. Had them believing they were saving the republic. Actually had them maniacally caught up in the political theater of the day. Only problem was they didn’t know it was theater.
Do you feel stupid for believing the Russian collusion delusion? Is that why you're in here spewing bs about a riot on January 6?

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Republicans. The party of authoritarianism. Ironically enough led by one of the biggest liars in the country.

Really? "Let's go brandon"? You are THAT unaware.
It's amazing that ANYONE is so blind and biased as to support Brandon. He is disgusting POS and always has been. He cheated his way into office and has proceeded to quickly start the destruction of America. I bet you despise America as much as Brandon and Ricky do. You should move out. America doesn't need people like you. You offer zero to this great nation.