Go get them John Durham ! Make those arrests

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Entrapped? All those individuals didn’t realize they weren’t supposed to be in those offices going through desks?
They weren't supposed to be in the building at all, but the cops opened the barricades and doors and waved them in. Let's not pretend this is something it's not.

Ms. Abbott didn’t realize a barricaded door that required crawling through meant she should stay out? I don’t usually call people stupid but those people are stupid.

I didn't bring up the ones that got murdered by the capitol police, but since you did, I guess in this context you're ok with cops gunning down even unarmed people for no good reason.

bbsam

Staff member
They weren't supposed to be in the building at all, but the cops opened the barricades and doors and waved them in. Let's not pretend this is something it's not.

I didn't bring up the ones that got murdered by the capitol police, but since you did, I guess in this context you're ok with cops gunning down even unarmed people for no good reason.
Coming through a barricaded window with people threatening to kill elected officials? Yeah. I’m ok with that.

bbsam

Staff member

I walk into our local police station fairly often. I don’t consider it ok to go through the police chief’s desk. And I happen to be on a first name basis with him.

MAKAVELI

Durham Proved the Collusion Hoax Was a Hillary Clinton Enterprise​

Other trial evidence confirmed the Clinton campaign paid the law firm Perkins and Coie a flat fee of as much as $130,000 per month during the campaign, and authorized lead counsel Marc Elias to hire Fusion GPS for opposition research. Billing records then showed Sussmann charged his time for working the Alfa Bank hoax—including the time he spent meeting with the FBI’s General Counsel Baker—to the Clinton campaign. In fact, late last week, the jury in the Sussmann case learned that Sussmann even charged the Clinton campaign for two thumb drives purchased at Staples used for the Alfa Bank project
Are you talking about the Steele Dossier that the republicans started? 😂

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It doesn't matter that it's been proven Hillary Clinton orchestrated a coup attempt. Democrats bought the collusion delusion, they're not going to admit they're stupid brainwashed sheep.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I walk into our local police station fairly often. I don’t consider it ok to go through the police chief’s desk. And I happen to be on a first name basis with him.

That's fine and dandy. Now, let's say you did (we really ought to be entitled to, since they work for us, but that'll keep for another time), I bet you'd be super cool with being put in prison for over a year, in solitary, barely given enough to eat to survive, all before even the due process of a trial.