Go get them John Durham ! Make those arrests

Thebrownblob

When are they gonna be charged with insurrection?

“Entering and remaining in a restricted building or grouds; disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds; disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds; parade, demonstrate, or picket in any of the Capitol buildings”

That doesn’t sound like insurrection.

But This certainly does…

fishtm2001

As with anything with this administration it’s just smoke and mirrors, you keep holding onto hope😂!
"The latest data show the “true rate of unemployment” declined in all but 11 of the 100 most populous metropolitan statistical areas last year. And the TRU as a share of the adult population — which the institute says is an even better barometer of labor market health — declined in three-quarters of big metro areas."

via your link

Thebrownblob

"The latest data show the “true rate of unemployment” declined in all but 11 of the 100 most populous metropolitan statistical areas last year. And the TRU as a share of the adult population — which the institute says is an even better barometer of labor market health — declined in three-quarters of big metro areas."

via your link
Read the whole article I know it’s difficult for you leftists

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
In September 2020, Nora Dannehy, Durham’s respected and loyal aide, resigned from his team. Why? She expressed concern about, in the words of the Hartford Courant, “pressure from Barr . . . to produce results before the election.”
DEBDAD1C-14F6-4398-BB28-4CF34EEB1AC2.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The jury in DC proved once again that democrats have no integrity. They will lie, cheat or steal to advance their noxious and disastrous agenda. They suck, and need to be erased from history.

bbsam

Staff member
So do you support Brandon? Just curious. If so, please cite his accomplishments since being elected.
Who’s Brandon?

What I do know is that BLM rioters and January 6 rioters have been arrested, charged and tried. As they should have been. And I hear a lot of people acting as if January 6 folks should be let off. Neither I or anyone else on this board have suggested that BLM rioters should be let off.

So do you support letting one set off and not the other?

bbsam

Staff member
The jury in DC proved once again that democrats have no integrity. They will lie, cheat or steal to advance their noxious and disastrous agenda. They suck, and need to be erased from history.
Republicans. The party of authoritarianism. Ironically enough led by one of the biggest liars in the country.

Thebrownblob

Who’s Brandon?

What I do know is that BLM rioters and January 6 rioters have been arrested, charged and tried. As they should have been. And I hear a lot of people acting as if January 6 folks should be let off. Neither I or anyone else on this board have suggested that BLM rioters should be let off.

I agree with you people should’ve been arrested and tried. I disagree there was an insurrection and what they been charged with prove there was no insurrection it was a bunch of knuckleheads who got out of control.
Jan 6 was used for political purposes if you can’t see that then that’s your problem.

The Portland Federal courthouse siege was more of an insurrection than January 6

bbsam

Staff member
I said it at the beginning of this thread. People always lie to the FBI. Prosecuting it as a crime was always going to be difficult. More so in DC. Nobody should be surprised. It’s similar to MTG being allowed to run in Georgia. Everyone knew she lied. Even on the stand under oath. But nobody believed she’d be kept from running again.

Makes for solid red meat for partisans though. Doesn’t matter
That it’s complete theater.

vantexan

Who’s Brandon?

I support the BLM rioters getting the same justice as the Jan. 6th rioters. Let the punishment fit the crime. Physical assault, arson, murder, looting all carry much more serious penalties than breaking and entering, trespassing. If you're going to hold the Jan. 6th rioters in solitary confinement for months, some of them well over a year now, before trying them for trespassing then why did our now vice president support a fund to get BLM rioters out of jail very quickly? Let the punishment reflect the seriousness of the crime. You burn down a business you don't get out of jail immediately. When you can say Democrats are applying justice evenly, actually doing it, then maybe people can find some common ground. Trying to bring down a sitting president, selling access to your office, refusing to comply with subpoenas, burning down buildings all over the country, having the liberal media cover for you, it's no wonder the Right is so supportive of Trump. All we're seeing on the Left is manipulating the system at the people's expense.

Thebrownblob

I said it at the beginning of this thread. People always lie to the FBI. Prosecuting it as a crime was always going to be difficult. More so in DC. Nobody should be surprised. It’s similar to MTG being allowed to run in Georgia. Everyone knew she lied. Even on the stand under oath. But nobody believed she’d be kept from running again.

Makes for solid red meat for partisans though. Doesn’t matter
That it’s complete theater.
Everything in DC is theater On both sides

bbsam

Staff member
I agree with you people should’ve been arrested and tried. I disagree there was an insurrection and what they been charged with prove there was no insurrection it was a bunch of knuckleheads who got out of control.
Jan 6 was used for political purposes if you can’t see that then that’s your problem.

The Portland Federal courthouse siege was more of an insurrection than January 6
The Portland case was not a case where the people were attempting to arrest and detain rightfully elected officials. And yes. January 6 absolutely had people attempting to do that. You know it and I know it.

bbsam

Staff member
I support the BLM rioters getting the same justice as the Jan. 6th rioters. Let the punishment fit the crime. Physical assault, arson, murder, looting all carry much more serious penalties than breaking and entering, trespassing. If you're going to hold the Jan. 6th rioters in solitary confinement for months, some of them well over a year now, before trying them for trespassing then why did our now vice president support a fund to get BLM rioters out of jail very quickly? Let the punishment reflect the seriousness of the crime. You burn down a business you don't get out of jail immediately. When you can say Democrats are applying justice evenly, actually doing it, then maybe people can find some common ground. Trying to bring down a sitting president, selling access to your office, refusing to comply with subpoenas, burning down buildings all over the country, having the liberal media cover for you, it's no wonder the Right is so supportive of Trump. All we're seeing on the Left is manipulating the system at the people's expense.
Define “speedy trial”. It’s a legal precedent but doesn’t have a timeline.