Go get them John Durham ! Make those arrests

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
MSNBC's 15 seconds of coverage of her when NBC news projected she'd just won the race for lieutenant governor. Complete with ultra blurry picture of her.

That must have been painful for them to concede.

A black woman as the Lt. Governor of the former capital of The Confederacy.

I thought this was a racist country?

The Driver

I drive.
Yep. Just more of the same.

MSNBC:

"Former FBI counterintelligence officer Peter Strzok talks with Rachel Maddow about Trump special counsel holdover John Durham's investigation of the Trump Russia investigation. Strzok tells Maddow, "I'm certainly concerned when I read these indictments, both Mr. Sussmann’s and Mr. Danchenko’s... They have subtle dog whistles to these kinds of pro-Trump conspiracy theories... The indictment makes a point to note that the FBI was unable to corroborate Steele's reporting, but at the same time it neglects to mention that we weren't able to disprove it either."

That's how counterintelligence works.

And none of Muller's probe was based on Steele's work. This is all an attempt to change the narrative of the Trump campaign's spectre of foreign collusion.

This isn't over.

The courts will throw out the case against Danchenko, what do you wanna bet?

The Driver

I drive.
Strzok's assertion in the Maddow interview that pursuit of Trump was legitimate because the FBI wasn't able to disprove what was in the Steele Dossier does sound incredibly dangerous.

Law enforcement is supposed to go after suspects/persons of interest when they have evidence that supports an accusation. Not when they don't have evidence that supports an accusation.
They had evidence. They nailed how many of Trump's associates? They're only out of trouble because the Orange King pardoned them.

Box Ox

They had evidence.

Strzok to Maddow last night:

“The indictment makes a point to note that the FBI was unable to corroborate Steele's reporting, but at the same time it neglects to mention that we weren't able to disprove it either."

Pretty strange statement coming from a guy who had the evidence.

The Driver

I drive.

“The indictment makes a point to note that the FBI was unable to corroborate Steele's reporting, but at the same time it neglects to mention that we weren't able to disprove it either."

The Steele work wasn't the cornerstone of the Mueller probe.

vantexan

Evidence of Trump campaign associates communicating with and supplying campaign information to Russians connected to the Kremlin. They got in trouble for lying about that stuff.
Mike Flynn met with his Russian counterpart as is always the case when a new administration is in the transition phase before the inauguration. He met with counterparts of numerous governments. Just as other officials did. The FBI agents interviewing him said they didn't think he lied about anything. Discovered later that Strzok changed their notes. Now name one Trump official charged and convicted of communicating with Russians in the Kremlin? Mueller's team put pressure on various aides to see if they would admit anything illegal that Trump was doing. How'd that work out?

The Driver

I drive.
Mike Flynn met with his Russian counterpart as is always the case when a new administration is in the transition phase before the inauguration. He met with counterparts of numerous governments. Just as other officials did. The FBI agents interviewing him said they didn't think he lied about anything. Discovered later that Strzok changed their notes. Now name one Trump official charged and convicted of communicating with Russians in the Kremlin? Mueller's team put pressure on various aides to see if they would admit anything illegal that Trump was doing. How'd that work out?
Now make an excuse for Manafort and Gates.

And do all incoming national security advisors promise our adversaries that we will lift sanctions on them and then lie about it to the FBI?

Lol dude. You are so gullible.

vantexan

And do all incoming national security advisors promise our adversaries that we will lift sanctions on them and then lie about it to the FBI?

Really? What sanctions did Trump lift on the Russians? Guess who armed the Ukrainians to defend themselves against Russian aggression? Hint: wasn't Obama. Guess who got Russia's pipeline to Europe shutdown? Trump. Guess who shutdown oil production on Federal land and allowed that Russian pipeline to get back up and running(while shutting down our Keystone pipeline)? Biden.

Manafort was charged with a crime he committed many years before he was with the Trump team. At the time the prosecuting attorney didn't pursue it but Mueller reopened it to put pressure on Manafort to give up something on Trump. Got nothing on Trump. Gates was charged with similar and received a whopping 45 days. Tell me again about the collusion with Russians?

LOL dude. You are so gullible.

And know this. John Durham is THE top Federal prosecutor in the country. Let's see where his investigation goes. And since he has gone after and convicted Republicans in the past while under a Democrat administration there won't be any of this partisan hack B.S. Be afraid, be very afraid. Betting there are some Washington bureaucrats and possibly some politicians who are very afraid of John Durham.

The Driver

I drive.
Really? What sanctions did Trump lift on the Russians? Guess who armed the Ukrainians to defend themselves against Russian aggression? Hint: wasn't Obama. Guess who got Russia's pipeline to Europe shutdown? Trump. Guess who shutdown oil production on Federal land and allowed that Russian pipeline to get back up and running(while shutting down our Keystone pipeline)? Biden.

Manafort was charged with a crime he committed many years before he was with the Trump team. At the time the prosecuting attorney didn't pursue it but Mueller reopened it to put pressure on Manafort to give up something on Trump. Got nothing on Trump. Gates was charged with similar and received a whopping 45 days. Tell me again about the collusion with Russians?

LOL dude. You are so gullible.

And know this. John Durham is THE top Federal prosecutor in the country. Let's see where his investigation goes. And since he has gone after and convicted Republicans in the past while under a Democrat administration there won't be any of this partisan hack B.S. Be afraid, be very afraid. Betting there are some Washington bureaucrats and possibly some politicians who are very afraid of John Durham.
Flynn talked about sanctions with the Russians. Lied about the fact that he did to the Feds.

Manafort had Gates give the Russians campaign research. Why? He lied about it to the Feds.

These guys never talked. Why? They knew they were safe from consequences. Because of the power of the pardon.

The reality of how the administration responded to Russia was different because of the pressures of actual governing. Doesn’t mean they weren’t sneaking behind our backs trying to work deals with an enemy. Traitor scum.

floridays

That must have been painful for them to concede.

A black woman as the Lt. Governor of the former capital of The Confederacy.

I thought this was a racist country?
It's not a racist country, it's only you white, racist, privileged bastards. sarc

Get your narrative right. :thumbup1:

bbsam

Staff member
Odd how there was silence about this story from the liberal media.
I’m a bit confused by this assertion. I just googled John Durham and just about every news outlet carried the story. AXIOS, Washington Post, Fox, CNN, The Hill, Insider, MSNBC, WSJ…

Every single one of them. So what is it you’re not seeing?

oldngray

nowhere special
I’m a bit confused by this assertion. I just googled John Durham and just about every news outlet carried the story. AXIOS, Washington Post, Fox, CNN, The Hill, Insider, MSNBC, WSJ…

Every single one of them. So what is it you’re not seeing?
A few seconds of slanted coverage is not reporting the story.

bbsam

Staff member
A few seconds of slanted coverage is not reporting the story.

I’d say give it time. Maybe it becomes a bigger story. Fact is, the news of the day is always the here and now of the 24 hr news cycle. It’s probably a nice diversion from whatever Washington might be doing, but unless the name is Clinton or Trump or Biden or Giuliani, I doubt it’s going to get a lot of attention past a day or two.

In all honesty, if news broke about the second shooter on the in Kennedy’s shooting, how much coverage would it get?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

He was as biased as one can possibly be.