Go get them John Durham ! Make those arrests

vantexan

Flynn talked about sanctions with the Russians. Lied about the fact that he did to the Feds.

Manafort had Gates give the Russians campaign research. Why? He lied about it to the Feds.

These guys never talked. Why? They knew they were safe from consequences. Because of the power of the pardon.

The reality of how the administration responded to Russia was different because of the pressures of actual governing. Doesn’t mean they weren’t sneaking behind our backs trying to work deals with an enemy. Traitor scum.
That's your interpretation. Mueller's team found no collusion. None. Nada. Meanwhile Biden has rolled over for the Russians. Guess Trump's mistake was not having one of his sons do a Hunter Biden and make millions giving access to the president.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I’d say give it time. Maybe it becomes a bigger story. Fact is, the news of the day is always the here and now of the 24 hr news cycle. It’s probably a nice diversion from whatever Washington might be doing, but unless the name is Clinton or Trump or Biden or Giuliani, I doubt it’s going to get a lot of attention past a day or two.

In all honesty, if news broke about the second shooter on the in Kennedy’s shooting, how much coverage would it get?
You sound really clueless on the influence of the media on public interest.

bbsam

Staff member
You sound really clueless on the influence of the media on public interest.
There you go assuming that the vast majority of the media is liberal and out to get conservatives. There are plenty of conservative outlets that will push the story. Maybe it takes off. Maybe it doesn’t. I’m guessing it doesn’t. Some other story will grab attention. And then another and another and another.

bbsam

Staff member
So you think the majority of the media is conservative?
I’d say there’s plenty of conservative media to push conservatives talking points.

Now maybe sometimes y’all like to put things like Fox News and the WSJ in with the “liberal media” because they don’t go along with “the big lie”, but that’s just silly.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There you go assuming that the vast majority of the media is liberal
So you think the majority of the media is conservative?
I’d say there’s plenty of conservative media to push conservatives talking points.
Back up homie.

You implied the the majority of news is not liberal. Either it's majority liberal, majority conservative, or it's somehow completely balanced.

Would you like to back away from your ridiculous claims now? I wouldn't blame you lol.

bbsam

Staff member
Back up homie.

You implied the the majority of news is not liberal. Either it's majority liberal, majority conservative, or it's somehow completely balanced.

Would you like to back away from your ridiculous claims now? I wouldn't blame you lol.
No.

1636244081408.jpeg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Remember how republicans bitched at Fox for calling the race for Biden? No. Of course you don’t remember that.
Wake up. 98% of the media is liberal. You can’t see it because you agree with it. You’re just making yourself look foolish.

floridays

There you go assuming that the vast majority of the media is liberal and out to get conservatives. There are plenty of conservative outlets that will push the story. Maybe it takes off. Maybe it doesn’t. I’m guessing it doesn’t. Some other story will grab attention. And then another and another and another.
I heard Trump pissed on a bed Barry O and Moochie previously soiled.

I wonder if we can get someone in the media to run with that scoop?

I bet it won't take off. :thumbup1: :rolleyes: