Go get them John Durham ! Make those arrests

newfie

That's your interpretation. Mueller's team found no collusion. None. Nada. Meanwhile Biden has rolled over for the Russians. Guess Trump's mistake was not having one of his sons do a Hunter Biden and make millions giving access to the president.
many of his team were part of the original group that pushed the steele dossier and investigation. they basically investigated theirselves and cleaned up the mess. no wonder then that this team was not able to uncover much of what the durham investigation is now revealing.

floridays

No? Fox, NY Post, and National Review are still pushing it. I’m sure others are, not to mention Facebook.
More importantly, Durham is.
Personally I don't want any coverage now, it doesn't matter.
I only want the guy to bring home the bacon.

I still have no faith in a true and complete reckoning.
My greatest fear is when the investigation is finalized the statute of limitations may have run before charges are filed.

I have absolutely no confidence in our justice system.

None. Period.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hillary Clinton's election campaign paid money to a tech firm to 'infiltrate' servers that were at Trump Tower, and later the White House.
According to a filing from Special Counsel John Durham, the aim was to try and smear Trump by linking him to Russia.
Durham's motion that was filed on Friday looked a potential conflicts of interest with regards to former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussman, who has been charged with making a false statement to a federal agent.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Hillary Clinton's election campaign paid money to a tech firm to 'infiltrate' servers that were at Trump Tower, and later the White House.
According to a filing from Special Counsel John Durham, the aim was to try and smear Trump by linking him to Russia.
Durham's motion that was filed on Friday looked a potential conflicts of interest with regards to former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussman, who has been charged with making a false statement to a federal agent.

PLEASE make this a separate thread. This is HUGE!

PT Car Washer

Another nothingburger.

oldngray

nowhere special
How about I combine this thread with the other one? Unless you want to double post and keep things confusing...
confuse.a cat.png