Go get them John Durham ! Make those arrests

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lol left wingers desperate trying to spin.
These idiots bought into a Russian Collusion Delusion, and it was crooked Democrats who were actually out there breaking the law.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Lol left wingers desperate trying to spin.
These idiots bought into a Russian Collusion Delusion, and it was crooked Democrats who were actually out there breaking the law.
Hillary may swing. EVERYONE involved should scatter before they all "commit suicide".
wrong as usual
No. You are wrong. You sound like a petulant child. There has been proof enough to call the Russian hoax fake news and the impeachment was a travesty conducted by the democrats and, most noticeable, HRC. Your party loyalty has you so blind to the truth. You should be ashamed of yourself for ignoring facts. Much like the MSM, you are guilty of the sin of omission. Why can't you admit that you are blind?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Hillary may swing. EVERYONE involved should scatter before they all "commit suicide".

No. You are wrong. You sound like a petulant child. There has been proof enough to call the Russian hoax fake news and the impeachment was a travesty conducted by the democrats and, most noticeable, HRC. Your party loyalty has you so blind to the truth. You should be ashamed of yourself for ignoring facts. Much like the MSM, you are guilty of the sin of omission. Why can't you admit that you are blind?
Because he’s mentally ill.

oldngray

nowhere special
44502.jpg

vantexan

Here's an explanation for those who don't understand:

A lot of tap dancing there. To be clear, this latest issue is entirely separate from that of the Steele dossier and the lying to the FISA court to obtain warrants. There's no "there's nothing to see here" going on.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Here is the story of the guy Hillary hired to make up dirt on Trump.

Joffe moved to Washington where he eventually landed lucrative security-related contracts with the FBI and Pentagon requiring top secret clearance.
He started advising not only FBI brass but White House officials, including President Obama, on cybersecurity matters.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Here is the story of the guy Hillary hired to make up dirt on Trump.

Joffe moved to Washington where he eventually landed lucrative security-related contracts with the FBI and Pentagon requiring top secret clearance.
He started advising not only FBI brass but White House officials, including President Obama, on cybersecurity matters.
She is the devil incarnate. Unless you are a liberal of course.
Durham report = suicide(s) pending I kid not.

PT Car Washer

A lot of tap dancing there. To be clear, this latest issue is entirely separate from that of the Steele dossier and the lying to the FISA court to obtain warrants. There's no "there's nothing to see here" going on.
Amazing how the right wing media has dropped the story of Hillary spying. Another nothing burger.