Go get them John Durham ! Make those arrests

bbsam

Staff member
Strzok's assertion in the Maddow interview that pursuit of Trump was legitimate because the FBI wasn't able to disprove what was in the Steele Dossier does sound incredibly dangerous.

Law enforcement is supposed to go after suspects/persons of interest when they have evidence that supports an accusation. Not when they don't have evidence that supports an accusation.
At one time maybe. Not after the Patriot Act.

fishtm2001

If what Durham is alleging is proven in court I think you'll want to make sure that no one ever attempts to do the same again, including candidates you support.
"By all means, John Durham, make Kash Patel a witness at your trial. Give Sussmann an opportunity to ask how Kash came to learn of this meeting in the first place, to say nothing about whether Kash has recently been involved in efforts to overthrow the US government.

Whatever Durham hopes to use to sustain the claim of a continuing conspiracy, this filing seems to concede that the lies Durham claims Sussmann told in that meeting that took place five years and a few days ago will not be charged.

Ask not for whom the statute of limitations toll, John Durham. They toll for you."

Empty Wheel

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
"By all means, John Durham, make Kash Patel a witness at your trial. Give Sussmann an opportunity to ask how Kash came to learn of this meeting in the first place, to say nothing about whether Kash has recently been involved in efforts to overthrow the US government.

Whatever Durham hopes to use to sustain the claim of a continuing conspiracy, this filing seems to concede that the lies Durham claims Sussmann told in that meeting that took place five years and a few days ago will not be charged.

Ask not for whom the statute of limitations toll, John Durham. They toll for you."

Empty Wheel
Empty head

vantexan

Empty Wheel
Yah, go after the federal prosecutor who also brought successful prosecutions against Republicans under Democratic administrations. There's a reason Barr chose Durham, his credentials are impeccable. And about the last person those who broke the law want to see across a courtroom. So good luck impeaching his character.

UnionStrong

Yah, go after the federal prosecutor who also brought successful prosecutions against Republicans under Democratic administrations. There's a reason Barr chose Durham, his credentials are impeccable. And about the last person those who broke the law want to see across a courtroom. So good luck impeaching his character.
Don’t waste time on fish breath.

vantexan

Don’t waste time on fish breath.
Fishy wants us to believe everything bad in Washington is caused by Republicans. He's about to get a dose of reality and I'm going to enjoy watching him and some others here squirm. The biggest problem with all of this is the statute of limitations may run out or already has. So Durham can present proof but unlikely any big fish will be prosecuted. Which may be by design. Does anyone with real power these days ever have to answer for breaking the law? But at least people will find out why the country was put through a BS witch hunt and that may influence some votes.

fishtm2001

Fishy wants us to believe everything bad in Washington is caused by Republicans. He's about to get a dose of reality and I'm going to enjoy watching him and some others here squirm. The biggest problem with all of this is the statute of limitations may run out or already has. So Durham can present proof but unlikely any big fish will be prosecuted. Which may be by design. Does anyone with real power these days ever have to answer for breaking the law? But at least people will find out why the country was put through a BS witch hunt and that may influence some votes.
34 indictments

“I’m going to surround myself only with the best and most serious people,” Trump told The Washington Post in August 2015. “We want top of the line professionals.”

UnionStrong

The statute is 7 years, so as long as he can file in the next year he’s good. The scumbags on here will crawl back in their holes. They’re still licking their wounds over the BS vaccine and the failed mandate. Idiots. Put them on ignore and let them wither.

fishtm2001

The statute is 7 years, so as long as he can file in the next year he’s good. The scumbags on here will crawl back in their holes. They’re still licking their wounds over the BS vaccine and the failed mandate. Idiots. Put them on ignore and let them wither.

vantexan

Name anything done that rises to the level of spying on a presidential campaign and sitting president? Where false information was used to lie to the FISA court? This blows Watergate out of the, well, water. They divided the country with allegations of Russian collusion that were totally made up yet people like you bought it hook, line, and sinker. Do you want this kind of thing happening to your preferred candidate? If not you better hope some people are held accountable so others won't be tempted to try similar in the future.