God

Do you believe in God

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Integrity

Binge Poster
Wait a sec.....

"Do you believe in God?" doesn't apply to everyone? Non-believers included?

A question was asked...we ALL answered. True?

I didn't see "by invitation only...."

So odd.

So, if you don't believe in God....you cannot participate? This is so-called cancelling.
I agree with you @quad decade guy, based upon the poll, it seems to me that the discussion thread is for Theists, Atheists and Agnostics to participate as they see fit.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I believe each person understands God in a personal, unique way.

I believe there are many different means that humans have come up with over the ages try to know God, understand God, and attempt to communicate their own knowledge and understanding to others.

Except for the ones that deny him. They are doomed.

I don’t believe in saying anyone is doomed. That is not for me to say.

To deny Christ is to be doomed.

I don’t believe this to be true.

Then you don’t know your Bible. The worst sin is to divorce yourself from Christ. It is the ‘unforgivable sin’

Here we go.

No comment.

Peace.

It’s undeniable. You can’t deny him and be saved. You don’t believe it? Not everyone is saved. Despite what that leftist pope says.

First , I thought you had nothing more to say to me.

Second, Do you believe the Apostle Peter was “saved” as you put it?

Do you believe the Apostle Peter is “saved” as you put it?

What does that matter?

It matters to further a point of discussion that you made within this thread.

Peace.

It’s not really relevant.

Very relevant.

Are you refusing to answer the following direct question:

In your opinion is the Apostle Peter “saved” as you would put it?

I can’t answer it, I don’t know. What’s with the obsession with ‘saved’? You dodge direct questions all the time.

I clearly asked for your opinion, you clearly refused to offer an opinion.

I can respect your right to do this.

You brought saved into this discussion not me.

You haven’t answered the question. I answered yours. I’m finished with this apostate.
@UnionStrong,

Just wanted to run the part of the discussion that was specific to you and I.

Jus so you, I and everyone else who might be spectating can actually see how it unfolded.

Peace.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I’m sorry, I just don’t have the time or inclination at this time. Maybe later.
The thread started going sideways, so I bowed out.
I get that.

Sorry for my part in that.

I know it is a discussion thread but I just felt almost like our flow was getting stepped on and that we were constantly getting interrupted.

Have a happy and safe New Years Eve!!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Hey @BrownFlush,

You may lol but I don't know for certain but others may see your meanness and perceive you as being riled up.

I disagree.
Ok Fluffy.
I'm baaaaaaaaad. Ruff! Ole mean dog.
Whenever you are ready to actually take a position on something and back it with Scripture, ( neither of those will ever happen because you are weak and spineless) ole mean and riled up dog will be glad to discuss or debate it if I differ from your position.
Now, you have a nice day , Fluffy.
Take care, now. And remember, as long as someone believes it really, really hard, no matter what it is, they are right and can't be wrong, and make sure to assure them that it's an opinion but because it's their own opinion, and that's what makes it special and right, and love is all that matters because God is love and would never, ever condemn anyone. LOL! RuuuuuuuFFF!
(Yes, I'm making fun of you.)
Are you gay?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I believe in her. She is compassionate and all knowing.
...and she can boil up a good batch of jowls!
1640972806856.png

Integrity

Binge Poster
Ok Fluffy.
I am Integrity, not Fluffy.
I'm baaaaaaaaad. Ruff! Ole mean dog.
You said it not me.
Whenever you are ready to actually take a position on something and back it with Scripture, ( neither of those will ever happen because you are weak and spineless) ole mean and riled up dog will be glad to discuss or debate it if I differ from your position.
Ok. I will be in touch.
Now, you have a nice day , Fluffy.
Take care, now.
Ok.
And remember, as long as someone believes it really, really hard, no matter what it is, they are right and can't be wrong,
Never said this.
and make sure to assure them that it's an opinion but because it's their own opinion, and that's what makes it special and right,
Never said this.
and love is all that matters because God is love and would never, ever condemn anyone.
God is love.
LOL! RuuuuuuuFFF!
(Yes, I'm making fun of you.)
Not very nice
Are you gay?
No.

tramtwo

this is an aquaman's razor problem :)

better to live as though there is one and die finding out you were wrong... than to live as though there wasn't one and die and find out you were wrong

DriverNerd

Do you find them silly? I do at times, the beliefs aren't silly to me, but the manner of posting on this site by some can be.

Sure, sometimes comments about beliefs can be a bit silly, especially those that are way at the extremes, but mostly I appreciate others views and I get more out of arguments (sorry, discussions) that have rebuttals.