God

Do you believe in God

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What higher power creates man with just enough knowledge to realize how limited he is?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Please refine/define your question.

What do you mean by "God!!"

The punitive one?

Creator?

Is there only one?

Pearly gates and all... that one?
I believe each person understands God in a personal, unique way.

I believe there are many different means that humans have come up with over the ages try to know God, understand God, and attempt to communicate their own knowledge and understanding to others.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I believe each person understands God in a personal, unique way.

I believe there are many different means that humans have come up with over the ages try to know God, understand God, and attempt to communicate their own knowledge and understanding to others.
Except for the ones that deny him. They are doomed.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yes
I think it would be tougher to be an atheist.
In 1973 Roe/Wade legalized abortion. Much of the thinking was there really wasn't anything there anyway.
So much technology and science has proved there is a life in there. Likewise,
In 1968 the headlines of the New York Times read "God Is Dead" Much of that days thinking made that seem reasonable.
So much science ( DNA, Origins, physical laws, etc.) since that times proved there is a Creator.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I don’t believe this to be true.
Sorry about your luck.
“I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. - John 14:6
" but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven." - Matt:10:33

Integrity

Binge Poster
Yes
I think it would be tougher to be an atheist.
In 1973 Roe/Wade legalized abortion. Much of the thinking was there really wasn't anything there anyway.
So much technology and science has proved there is a life in there. Likewise,
In 1968 the headlines of the New York Times read "God Is Dead" Much of that days thinking made that seem reasonable.
So much science ( DNA, Origins, physical laws, etc.) since that times proved there is a Creator.
I definitely believe in God as an Intelligent Creator.