Going back to intergrad

NinoBROWN7

Mr.brown
Finished intergrad last mid November... had some openings for 6 routes now that my seasonal gig ended i was suppose to start tomorrow but , management just called me today saying i would have to complete intergrad again starting in February cause some bull that the class i took wasnt the real deal ? Any one had similar situation or know of any solutions?got 4 years in the company so yea , tryna get on the rode sooner than laters thanks fellas.

542thruNthru

Finished intergrad last mid November... had some openings for 6 routes now that my seasonal gig ended i was suppose to start tomorrow but , management just called me today saying i would have to complete intergrad again starting in February cause some bull that the class i took wasnt the real deal ? Any one had similar situation or know of any solutions?got 4 years in the company so yea , tryna get on the rode sooner than laters thanks fellas.

Did you talk to a Steward or contact your local?

Rack em

Made the Podium
If you made it through once you'll make it through again. They are basically giving you a free vacation so don't rock the boat, go pass intergrad again, and be ready to be the best 22.4 driver ever.

Air Recovery

Nope we did the watered down version aka NSPT and went fulltime immediately after season and a few years ago when we did season management told me that my peak counted as my 30.....it changes depends on where you are. Im in norcal and my nspt was in menlo park

RTCD

Yes, I had to do the exact same thing. Integrad twice, first time as seasonal second time as cover. The class was exactly the same except the diad tests and final road test were graded more strictly. Was easy yet stressful... I wouldn’t wish that class on anyone.

Overpaid Union Thug

LOL. Integrad isn’t the real deal either.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The new class is super hard. Good luck. Most fail that new 500 question exam.

barnyard

KTM rider
Pretty sure if you were to go back to threads from this time last year, you will find a bunch of threads where people asked the same question and got the same answer that you are getting now.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Pretty sure if you were to go back to threads from this time last year, you will find a bunch of threads where people asked the same question and got the same answer that you are getting now.
You know darn well as a trained professional moderator, nobody has time for the search function!