Going to feeders

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Don't post so much crap and you won't get called out.

Don't flatter yourself. You're not worth stalking. You just post so much garbage........

Your narcissism is just comical Dave.

Keep being you Mr bat crap crazy

"Posting so much crap" and "posting garbage"....I'm wondering.....is there a standard sets of BC rules regarding post quality or is this completely subjective?

Last edited:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Isn't that what Dave constantly does to pretty much everyone on here,yourself included if I recall?
I'm pretty sure I instigated a lot of it in the past. And while I'm not defending everything that Dave posts to others......he hasn't attacked me in quite some time that I recall.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
"Posting so much crap" and "posting garbage"....I'm wondering.....is there a standard sets of rules regarding post quality or is this completely subjective?

Quality not quantity. Unless you're posting in Fluff.

Then there are no rules.

Listen, I get that you're trying to defend Dave as the "amazing, awesome " guy on BC but it's pretty hypocritical that now you think his posts and points of view have "subjective " quality when you used to call out his as garbage yourself.

Defending Dave just because you don't like others on here who call him out for the BS makes you look fake in that regard.

And he doesn't need you to defend himself.

Hell, he'd probably throw you under the bus and laugh at you while doing it. I'm pretty sure he doesn't respect you or your opinion. Just like he doesn't with anyone on here.

You're arguing for a guy that probably thinks you're a joke in his eyes BTW

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I'm pretty sure I instigated a lot of it in the past. And while I'm not defending everything that Dave posts to others......he hasn't attacked me in quite some time that I recall.

No it looks like you're trying to "excuse " your past behavior so that you can use your newfound pro-Dave defense as a tool to attack some others that you know disagree with him and call him on it. You think that this will bother the others more if you now take a pro Dave side on every point.

When in fact, it makes you look "fake" in a sense.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Quality not quantity. Unless you're posting in Fluff.

Then there are no rules.

Listen, I get that you're trying to defend Dave as the "amazing, awesome " guy on BC but it's pretty hypocritical that now you think his posts and points of view have "subjective " quality when you used to call out his as garbage yourself.

Defending Dave just because you don't like others on here who call him out for the BS makes you look fake in that regard.

And he doesn't need you to defend himself.

Hell, he'd probably throw you under the bus and laugh at you while doing it. I'm pretty sure he doesn't respect you or your opinion. Just like he doesn't with anyone on here.

You're arguing for a guy that probably thinks you're a joke in his eyes BTW
I'm not arguing about a thing......I merely stated an opinion and you stated yours....we can agree to disagree. I certainly never said I dislike you....I don't even know you. :)

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
No it looks like you're trying to "excuse " your past behavior so that you can use your newfound pro-Dave defense as a tool to attack some others that you know disagree with him and call him on it. You think that this will bother the others more if you now take a pro Dave side on every point.

When in fact, it makes you look "fake" in a sense.
I don't know what "others" you're referring to.....I was talking to YOU about a post that YOU made.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I'm not arguing about a thing......I merely stated an opinion and you stated yours....we can agree to disagree. I certainly never said I dislike you....I don't even know you. :)

I'm not referring to you disliking me. It was in reference to other long time members that I've noticed that interaction take place on a few threads.

I don't have a personal issue with you or anyone including Dave.

Some things I agree with and some I think are wrong. I can be harsh in pointing out things I disagree with but I don't apologize for that.

I'm more a realist when it comes to things like that. And sarcastic.

200w (9) (1).gif

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Got my call back for feeders, cant wait to get in one of those rigs and see how it all works. Any advice would be appreciated.

You need to go to the "ask a feeder driver" thread. A bunch of us have posted advice on there. Start at the last page and go backwards. There's a bunch of new stuff there.