Going to panel

Brown Down

Seems like that could be flawed as a fraternity or communal living space could then be sheeted as individual stop per package with a different name, even if you just dump them all in the porch or whatever.
while this is true it is also very easy to verify both sets of stops. they like following us around. they can follow us to the stops in question. If he was doing it right they could easily verify the building had multiple stops, same as verify he was padding stops at a frat, communal living space, 1 central delivery location for multiple businesses or apartments etc, etc.

Trucker Clock

Seems like that could be flawed as a fraternity or communal living space could then be sheeted as individual stop per package with a different name, even if you just dump them all in the porch or whatever.

You are thinking too much into this. Your driver training says that if multiple stops are delivered to one location, it is 1 stop. Do it the way you were trained and you will never have an issue. If you don't do it the way you were trained, I'll be representing you in the office during your termination.

I'm trying to stop that from happening. Work as trained, or instructed to do it differently.

DOK

You are thinking too much into this. Your driver training says that if multiple stops are delivered to one location, it is 1 stop. Do it the way you were trained and you will never have an issue. If you don't do it the way you were trained, I'll be representing you in the office during your termination.

I'm trying to stop that from happening. Work as trained, or instructed to do it differently.
What about a CVS, rite aid etc. Where the stops for the pharmacy have to be delivered to the pharmacy,

Ejadect

Well Guys I didn't get my job back. And it's my choice to Resign or go to the panel. They said I've been Padding stops. They went back 10 days and found about 15 stops that they claimed I padded. And the union said it's going to be very difficult to get my job back. So, I thought they couldn't fire you from Technology? Well, they just did! You guys may not believe me, but I did not pad any stops. I feel they set me up. I'm meeting up tomorrow with my BA so we can go over all the stops they said I padded. I did see 4 stops today and they were business suits. Example 3441 Causeway blvd is had a bunch of suits a b c d etc.. If all get one pkg that's 4 different stops and that's how I delivered them. But they are saying I padded residence. Example 123 Devon st. if they had 2 boxes. I would get 2 stops out of that one stop. I don't know If I should go to panel or just resign.
Always be honest and tell the truth Unfortunately what you just admitted to is an act of dishonesty and should be suspended not terminated. 2 packages at a residential stop doesn’t add up to 2 stops.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Well Guys I didn't get my job back. And it's my choice to Resign or go to the panel. They said I've been Padding stops. They went back 10 days and found about 15 stops that they claimed I padded. And the union said it's going to be very difficult to get my job back. So, I thought they couldn't fire you from Technology? Well, they just did! You guys may not believe me, but I did not pad any stops. I feel they set me up. I'm meeting up tomorrow with my BA so we can go over all the stops they said I padded. I did see 4 stops today and they were business suits. Example 3441 Causeway blvd is had a bunch of suits a b c d etc.. If all get one pkg that's 4 different stops and that's how I delivered them. But they are saying I padded residence. Example 123 Devon st. if they had 2 boxes. I would get 2 stops out of that one stop. I don't know If I should go to panel or just resign.
Why do you think you should get 2 stops for 2 boxes at the same house? Who told you to do that? SMH

Trucker Clock

What about a CVS, rite aid etc. Where the stops for the pharmacy have to be delivered to the pharmacy,

If you have to go to 2 different locations, and get 2 separate signatures, it is 2 stops. Even if it within the same business. If you drop everything off at the desk, or dock, it is 1 stop.

Brownwind

If you have to go to 2 different locations, and get 2 separate signatures, it is 2 stops. Even if it within the same business. If you drop everything off at the desk, or dock, it is 1 stop.
Yep. Why fight it. There has to be more than were told by the member on this thread.

Who really cares about the stops and how long it takes. Just keep going and don’t steal time and you’ll be fine. We’re professionals we know how to do our jobs and we are the best at it.

If you’re stealing time on purpose you make us look bad, good riddance and god speed.

BigBrownboxx

What about if I deliver air only cause I’m running behind, then come back later to deliver the ground? Is that 2 stops or sheet duplicate. Never thought much about it