Going to panel

Trucker Clock

Personally attack someone else. Who cares what you think.
Yours is not.
Blah blah.

My God your self-importance is nauseating.

Let me clarify....OMG

You Have To Believe Me.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Agreed, new boards and program are garbage, mistakes are easy to make. Does anyone know to record a stop that has 2 packages, one of them being an sig req and the other can be dr’d, and the person not being home resulting in a not in 1 for the sig req pkg? Our center team doesn’t know how to and says to record them separately, which leads to 2 stops for the same address since there’s no duplicate stop option.

OP go down swinging so to speak, take it to panel, it can go either way. Very political on panel day depending on the cases heard that day. Good luck.
No, second stop you hit the duplicate entry on the top right. That's how I do it for signature required send agains.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
. Example 123 Devon st. if they had 2 boxes. I would get 2 stops out of that one stop. I don't know If I should go to panel or just resign.
Does 123 Devon St have multiple separate offices? Easy to prove either way. It's either one stop or many.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Well Guys I didn't get my job back. And it's my choice to Resign or go to the panel. They said I've been Padding stops. They went back 10 days and found about 15 stops that they claimed I padded. And the union said it's going to be very difficult to get my job back. So, I thought they couldn't fire you from Technology? Well, they just did! You guys may not believe me, but I did not pad any stops. I feel they set me up. I'm meeting up tomorrow with my BA so we can go over all the stops they said I padded. I did see 4 stops today and they were business suits. Example 3441 Causeway blvd is had a bunch of suits a b c d etc.. If all get one pkg that's 4 different stops and that's how I delivered them. But they are saying I padded residence. Example 123 Devon st. if they had 2 boxes. I would get 2 stops out of that one stop. I don't know If I should go to panel or just resign.
Never go easily. Go before the panel

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
Believe me I'm listening BUT if I go to panel and they terminate me. I wonder how hard it would be to find another job because I was terminated. Sorry man I'm a thinker. Like I said I'm meeting with the BA tomorrow so we can go over those address. I'm 95% that I will go to the panel.

Resign fired dont matter, all they will say is your dates of employment.

BtW I was fired before UPS.. told a dealer owner to go :censored2: himself when he was harassing me over a job that went sideways on me. He stormed off service manager and gm pulled me in and fired me. Called another ford dealer and was working 2 days later.

Companies tend to care more about exposure to lawsuits than reporting the circumstances of your leaving employment..

Anyway, I am not a driver why pad stops?

Last edited:

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
More stops than you’re actually doing will help reduce your paid over or if you’re in a bonus center increase your bonus. At least that’s the premise, not sure how much it actually helps.

Ok, If it's a bonus center I can see how the company would want to discharge someone over that.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Yes. Press non person. It will go to what attempt then scan info notice. Then a message will come up about another stop. Push three top right dotted buttons for duplicate. It gives you three options. One is the light, duplicate, and something else.
Good info.

Also, The third option is to change to stop from commercial to resi.