Good morning guys. I have a quick question!

Very true. My point is that any person should be free to believe whatever they want....even Islam, or Bovineology (good one). You don't see Buddhists, Hindus, or even Muslims doorbelling in neighborhoods trying to convert you to their way of thinking....at least, I have not.

I'm sure that Mohammed, Jesus, and Buddha would all be appalled at how people have twisted their principles and used them for their own power or gain. As screwed-up as the Islamic countries are, I doubt that the Koran or any other Holy book, promote using IED's, using children and the mentally disabled as human bombs etc. Look at all of the violence throughout history committed in the name of God.

I remain open to any religion that can adequately answer my questions and I respect everyone's right to believe whatever they want. Just don't try to convert me or my kids. We don't need anyone doing our thinking for us.
Who here has tried to convert you?? I didn't see anyone, not even the one who's faith you attacked. You, however, chose to spout your beliefs (that I fully support you right to believe what you want, I support that same right for Jesus_saves.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
By your logic, you should never post in UPS discussion because your user name is Mr FedEx. You need to preach to your own choir.
Can I get an Amen!!!!

Dear Mr Know It All,

If you had bothered to check, you would have known that the bulk of this thread was transferred over to the "Life After Brown" forum, which is probably appropriate. I'm amazed that you didn't catch this, great omniscient one.

If you'd like to discuss "religion", please feel free to debate me on that thread so I can put you in your place.

Sincerely,

MrFedEx

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
He did not use this forum to preach.
You are the one that went on a tangent over his user name and preached your beliefs.
Back at you,
Why did you Troll his thread to preach your disbelief?

Uncle Martin,

You assume I disbelieve, an error on your part. And anyone who "blesses" you without asking and signs-off with a Biblical verse is "preaching" a belief system. I was called-out already for "hijacking" this thread, so you can do your after the fact piling-on if it gets you off.

Once again, this discussion was moved the very first day it began over to "Life After Brown". By the way "Allah Bless You", and please read your Koran so you can be enlightened.

Allah Saves

EXPLOSIONS 6:33

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Islam means "Submission" not "Peace" as most uneducated or brainwashed people will try to tell you.
What's the difference? you might ask...
The name 'Islam', or 'Submission' was coined when Mohammed and his band of Bloodthirsty followers
would go to a city and lay seige to it, with the ultimatum "Submit to our religion or die" or, words to that effect...
The ones that submitted were known as "muslims".
The word muslim, muslem, or however you wish to spell it translates as "He who submits".
Those who didn't submit were tortured, killed, raped and mutilated, as well as some other heinus ats.

As you can see, Islam was misguided and violent from the start. What makes people think that they are any different today?
No amout of covering up, and polishing over the truth by modern day muslims can hide this truth.

Here endeth the lesseon.

((If you think I'm lying or you don't belive me, you're probably one of those brainwashed people I was taling about.)) Go get a history book and read about the birth of Islam. And no, the Quoran doesn't count as a history book...
calm down people !!! why argue whos FAIRY TALE is more important on a ups forum??? if so heres mine http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster