Good thing we are prepared

specter208

We had so much air today our stupid management team decided to sort and shuttle only part of it. The retards decided to sort the amazon garbage and leave all the critical care medicine and important air at the center to get delivered tomorrow, no joke. I gave multiple businesses my centers phone number so they could chew my center manager's ass and I hope they did. Second day into the official peak and management is already on pace to fail in an epic fashion.
With all due respect, it's hard to believe that management would leave the perishables and not the Amazon.

RealPerson

With all due respect, it's hard to believe that management would leave the perishables and not the Amazon.
We didn't even process our 12 cans of Air. Story is a Surgeon showed up to the building looking for an early AM for something he needed for a patient in the OR.
Shuttle that :censored2: out...
Push a snow ball around, it keeps getting bigger.
Yesterday we were told we are not doing 2 ground trailers, we are out of resources... LOL
OK...

Rack em

Made the Podium
I am 100% serious. They shuttled us a small part of the total air that came in which was 99% amazon and didn't send any of the critical care packages and they were held for delivery today. I had 20+ noon commits this morning from yesterday. If I had to guess, around 40 of them were critical care packages for the hospital, clinic, and a few resis.

They did the same thing today except we didn't process any air. They held all the air that came in today at the center for us to deliver tomorrow. Our management team is that :censored2:ing stupid! We are about to lose a lot of customers.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Rack em and I are in the same part of the country and serviced by the same air I think. Our critical meds were also held over until today. This place is a ticking time bomb.
I am 100% serious. They shuttled us a small part of the total air that came in which was 99% amazon and didn't send any of the critical care packages and they were held for delivery today. I had 20+ noon commits this morning from yesterday. If I had to guess, around 40 of them were critical care packages for the hospital, clinic, and a few resis.

They did the same thing today except we didn't process any air. They held all the air that came in today at the center for us to deliver tomorrow. Our management team is that :censored2:ing stupid! We are about to lose a lot of customers.

35years

Gravy route
Talk about stupid...

They sent my buddy to hrlp another driver because he was done at 9:30. They split the stops, transfered edd and got rolling at 9:45.

Then told them both to head in at 9:50 to stay under 13.5 hrs.

specter208

Rack em and I are in the same part of the country and serviced by the same air I think. Our critical meds were also held over until today. This place is a ticking time bomb.
Very strange decision indeed. I can only think that UPS is trying to hide the late arrival of those perishables and make it look like they were supposed to be delivered today. God bless you guys, stay safe and try to keep your cool.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Very strange decision indeed. I can only think that UPS is trying to hide the late arrival of those perishables and make it look like they were supposed to be delivered today. God bless you guys, stay safe and try to keep your cool.
They are trying to hide all of them. One customer tracked a package and it said it was delayed due to mechanical failure. I straight up told her that was a lie and handed her my centers phone number.

48 hrs as of today boys , going for 60 by end of tomorrow ...
I'm just under 49 hours. I will hit 60 for sure tomorrow.