Good thing we are prepared

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Gentlemen, my problem wasn't the splattering of the food on the plate, it was when the cook cycle stopped, the plate was all the way in the back of the microwave. I really didn't want to exert myself by reaching all the way in but if I started another cook cycle to bring it to the front, it would have burnt.
FE95AA3D-76FA-4EC0-B819-792492DE70AB.jpeg

Rack em

Made the Podium
We had so much air today our stupid management team decided to sort and shuttle only part of it. The retards decided to sort the amazon garbage and leave all the critical care medicine and important air at the center to get delivered tomorrow, no joke. I gave multiple businesses my centers phone number so they could chew my center manager's ass and I hope they did. Second day into the official peak and management is already on pace to fail in an epic fashion.

Whither

Scofflaw
#1 what's a base car?

#2 they're telling you to bring it in at 12 hours and sheet everything else as missed??
What's going on ups?

#1 A route that pulls resi splits off overloaded routes. Rarely more than a handful of businesses. Usually dispatched in a p700 here.

#2 Yup. Center texted to sheet missed and "AC" the package to the building's address lol. Everyone was to be off the clock by 2200 tonight.