Good thing we are prepared

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Is it just me or is our Prudential plan REALLY cheap on the fees? 0.01, 0.02, 0.03%. Am I missing something here?
The expense ratios are low for the index funds, but that's pretty standard. Fidelity has zero expense ratio funds now.

The 401k administration fee is a flat $23.50 a year which is super low, a lot of employers screw their employees and push all the costs onto them.

UPS pays the recordkeeping fees.

Overall it's an awesome plan compared to what most people have.

The expense ratios are low for the index funds, but that's pretty standard. Fidelity has zero expense ratio funds now.

The 401k administration fee is a flat $23.50 a year which is super low, a lot of employers screw their employees and push all the costs onto them.

UPS pays the recordkeeping fees.

Overall it's an awesome plan compared to what most people have.
Fees are definitely almost nothing, wish we had some more choices

watdaflock?

Fake news!

giphy.gif

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I despise Macy's. Every great once in a while I will have to cover one. They don't ship from their dock so 300 or so pieces on a hand truck go through the store's lingerie department.
Just did the same thing yesterday, docks closed on Saturdays. Brutal day. Absolute madhouse. About 7 stops per hour of busy businesses and kept getting non stop ods pickups. Had to give shuttle guy 60ish pieces of closed pkgs so I had room for ob. Split resis up with a neighbor and punched out at 8 pm. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
This Dr. office had 25ish of those heavy boxes of gloves, wheeled trip 1 inside, took the elevator to the 2nd floor, “I’m so sorry, we don’t have anybody here to accept those and we can’t take them here at the desk.” Whole thing took about 15 minutes for 1 closed stop. Couldn’t stop chuckling and they all gave me a weird look