Good thing we are prepared

Heavy Package

My car was half full Saturday with business alone. Closed business Fri and Saturday will be back on the car tomorrow. The hub looked like a whore for Ballard Design and Wayfair with all the left in building pieces. 14 hrs for sure tomorrow. Already planning on it.

No giving this company 1 ounce extra effort this peak. It's time to ring the register boys!!

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
My car was half full Saturday with business alone. Closed business Fri and Saturday will be back on the car tomorrow. The hub looked like a whore for Ballard Design and Wayfair with all the left in building pieces. 14 hrs for sure tomorrow. Already planning on it.

No giving this company 1 ounce extra effort this peak. It's time to ring the register boys!!
Heavy commercial routes were already bulked out Saturday..lol

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

sign here or I’am sending them back

your choice

have a nice day

He was not at the delivery point, which was closed for the day, so this would not have been an option. Not to say how pissed they would have been had he been able to leave 25 boxes of gloves downstairs at the main reception desk.

WTFm8

We were all told start time is 730am Monday and 9am the rest of the week.

Should be interesting

8am and then ‘they want to push it to 9:20 rest of week’.

Meanwhile local hubs under a different district are being told they can come in as early as 7:30 to help sort/load their truck so they’re not out so late.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
0C4407CD-7743-4084-9CB6-C7FA8680CF02.jpeg

:lol: