Good To Know

fishtm2001

Kevin McCarthy and Paul Ryan in June 2016....
"There's…there's two people, I think, Putin pays...Rohrabacher and Trump. Swear to God." McCarthy says.
"This is an off the record, NO LEAKS, alright? This is how we know we're a real family here. What's said in the family stays in the family," replied Paul Ryan...

rickyb

Kevin McCarthy and Paul Ryan in June 2016....
"There's…there's two people, I think, Putin pays...Rohrabacher and Trump. Swear to God." McCarthy says.
"This is an off the record, NO LEAKS, alright? This is how we know we're a real family here. What's said in the family stays in the family," replied Paul Ryan...
is this another putin controls trump conspiracy thread?

rickyb

Nah. The Russians would get smoked by the US or the entirety of NATO if :censored2: got real and they know it. The Chinese are who we need to worry about.
i have no idea but you guys are always almost fighting. china too. the media says only enemies influence hte election. why does the media not talk about big money influencing hte election or allies?

rickyb

show me coverage of the media being outraged about allied countries influencing hte election.

the whole russian thing was as deflection from the democrats selling out under bill clinton. the working class figured it out and voted trump. im not sure why the media cant criticize big money, probably because the govt likes it, and the media is big money. theres a philosophy where you can either have money or speak the truth. big media lies because it doesnt want to upset govt or its advertisers.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
show me coverage of the media being outraged about allied countries influencing hte election.

the whole russian thing was as deflection from the democrats selling out under bill clinton. the working class figured it out and voted trump. im not sure why the media cant criticize big money, probably because the govt likes it, and the media is big money. theres a philosophy where you can either have money or speak the truth. big media lies because it doesnt want to upset govt or its advertisers.

The media influences the elections.