Goodbye and Farewell

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
I had a seasonal driver come up and ask me what his chances of becoming a RPCD were. I didn’t have the heart to tell him the truth, just gave him the usual “Well you’ve got your foot in the door.”

I guess he missed a phone call or something because last week he showed up even though they laid him off. The way he carried himself out the door was kinda heartbreaking. Damn good and hard working kid, just trying to make a living.
It’s funny us big lazy UNION employees bragging about not working and laughing at those that want the job. Hilarious.

watdaflock?

Goodbye seasonals. Thanks for doing all the work for me for the last almost 3 months. See you in October.

Anyone else gain the peak season 20lbs like me?

First time in almost 3 months that I've had to actually do my route on my own and my body is hurting already. I'm not used to getting in and out of this seat so much. Anyone else know how I'm feeling?
Dang. I was hoping you quit or were fired.

oldngray

nowhere special
goodbye.gif

542thruNthru

Oh yes and the time has come again. Goodbye seasonals I will miss your help. Thank you for the 3 months of doing all my work and letting me sit around and do nothing.

My feet are sore just thinking about going to work tomorrow. :(

upschuck

Oh yes and the time has come again. Goodbye seasonals I will miss your help. Thank you for the 3 months of doing all my work and letting me sit around and do nothing.

Aren't you basically seasonal?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

The real question is where is my mlk holiday pay