Goodbye and Farewell

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The real question is where is my mlk holiday pay
The company spent all that money paying off BLM.

Some of the clients my wife deals with gave everyone off today. Never did before but now they suddenly are afraid. In truth, it's all a scam because they work a lot from home anyway and they have to process work regardless.

newolddude

They told 4 of us seasonals last week that we were being kept on. Volume still high. Bricked out trucks and PVDs still running. But no paperwork or anything official. Then Friday they called us off. Then this morning, they called all 4 of us to say they were wrong and we’re being cut with everyone else.

So the joke is on us. I thought you guys would enjoy the laugh.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Maybe they'll get Watson, he wants out.
That’s where I think he’ll end up. The patriots cap is looking clean over the next couple of years and they have a full arsenal of picks to trade away. Bill needs his guy RIGHT NOW if he’s gonna make another run before retirement. I sincerely doubt that he’s looking to waste a couple years developing a QB.
So I see them making a big splash move. I could see Wentz up there too, hard worker and not washed up just yet

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
They told 4 of us seasonals last week that we were being kept on. Volume still high. Bricked out trucks and PVDs still running. But no paperwork or anything official. Then Friday they called us off. Then this morning, they called all 4 of us to say they were wrong and we’re being cut with everyone else.

Typical UPS.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog

Honestly, if they needed pvd's beyond 1/15 then they need to hire more drivers, plain and simple.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Yea,I had hopes they would keep one or two of our seasonals but was always there to remind them the company will still more likely than not, to get rid of everyone.

On the PT side, I'm glad all the stupid crap is gone for now

newolddude

Yea,I had hopes they would keep one or two of our seasonals but was always there to remind them the company will still more likely than not, to get rid of everyone.

On the PT side, I'm glad all the stupid crap is gone for now
I knew not to listen to anything the managers said: but the old timers and guys in the know all said that while they dig the overtime that the load was wearing them down.

542thruNthru

What are you then
EXQq.gif