Goodbye , Brown Cafe. Management Surveillance of This Site Is Last Straw.

Xexys

Retired and Happy
Hell, I've described situations on these boards that anyone with any memory at all could figure out who I am. I don't care...oh yeah, I'm retired. I still dream about being sent out cold though. Is this bad? I just can't seem to get it out of my head that I'm no longer an employee and it'll be 3 full years at the end of this month that I've been gone. Should I see a shrink?

oldngray

nowhere special
Hell, I've described situations on these boards that anyone with any memory at all could figure out who I am. I don't care...oh yeah, I'm retired. I still dream about being sent out cold though. Is this bad? I just can't seem to get it out of my head that I'm no longer an employee and it'll be 3 full years at the end of this month that I've been gone. Should I see a shrink?

I had those dreams (nightmares?) about getting a call to go back to work but thankfully not many and not for a long time. And I have been retired a bit less long than you - only 2 1/2 years.

The Milkman

Sent out cold? Good old days, maps and file cards..The Big Brown Ghost still has a grip on ya? Thank God we are far removed from our old Jersey Bldg.. 6 yrs retired, Time flys when you are having fun..Get in the wind and relax if you know what I mean

Xexys

Retired and Happy
Sent out cold? Good old days, maps and file cards..The Big Brown Ghost still has a grip on ya? Thank God we are far removed from our old Jersey Bldg.. 6 yrs retired, Time flys when you are having fun..Get in the wind and relax if you know what I mean

Yeah, I have to go into Phoenix tomorrow as I got picked for jury duty in a two month case. I guess I'm officially moved now as I will serve my state. Going to take the bike tomorrow and probably Thursday. I'll get plenty of wind.

The Milkman

Yeah, I have to go into Phoenix tomorrow as I got picked for jury duty in a two month case. I guess I'm officially moved now as I will serve my state. Going to take the bike tomorrow and probably Thursday. I'll get plenty of wind.

Too bad you did not get called for 2 months in Jersey while still driving..Got off 5 days once for a trial, easy $$$, Ride Safe

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Good luck with whatever you do. I know some people who know who I am here, though I don't know if anyone higher than a PT sup knows. I don't care though, but I understand those that do. I don't say anything here I wouldn't possibly say at work, current event forums are a little different, but UPS related stuff I don't have a problem saying any of that at work that I'd say here.

I know who you are. OoOoOoOoO scary!

Look OP, you're more likely to have someone in managment come talk to you if you post something bad about UPS on facebook or twitter.