Do people in leadership visit Brown Cafe?

Thebrownblob

Why? They don't run UPS.
1688438479224.gif

2Down2Many2Go

Anybody know if those in leadership at UPS or the IBT check out what is being posted here? I figure most UPS employees would have no interest in coming here during their free time so taking a temperature reading on Brown Cafe might not be an accurate measure of what the typical UPSer is thinking, but still, what is being posted here I think gives some insight. As an example, like this afternoon, plenty of people are saying getting a/c in package cars is not a high priority which is not a good thing for those people who are pushing for it, but seeing what people are saying might be useful information for those individuals who are negotiating the new contract.
Tony Q ?

dudebro

I doubt it. There are maybe 100-200 people who post here regularly out of 500,000 employees. Maybe 2-5k more lurking now and then.

I don't think it's a large enough sample size, nor do we know enough about who everyone is, to make any kind of scientific sentiment assessment.

anonymous23456

I doubt it. There are maybe 100-200 people who post here regularly out of 500,000 employees. Maybe 2-5k more lurking now and then.

I don't think it's a large enough sample size, nor do we know enough about who everyone is, to make any kind of scientific sentiment assessment.
Also don't forget the number of retirees who are bored and want to read about what is going at UPS.

34yearpackagehumper

Also don't forget the number of retirees who are bored and want to read about what is going at UPS.
I am happy to be retired certainly not bored . I am probably more busier now than when I was driving and working out of that PC. And yes I do care about what's going on at UPS I still have a lot of friends still working there. Sad thing about it is that the working conditions are even worse now so they tell me. Good thing about being retired is that my nice little sideline let's me be the boss , I work when I want to "not at someone else's beck and call ".