Do people in leadership visit Brown Cafe?

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I’ve been talked to by management about stuff that’s been posted on here, so yea.

And one of our old time members (who doesn’t come around much anymore STUG) actually lost his job because of content he posted. He did get his job back but had some time off
I remember that well. It was the pictures of his PC and route. He was a good guy. No one like him around here anymore. Everything has changed. Mgmt and labor respectfully co-existed. Not now. A couple of mods are bitter and ban happy because they have no oversight. Need to be changed out and freshened up.

Thebrownblob

I’ve been talked to by management about stuff that’s been posted on here, so yea.

And one of our old time members (who doesn’t come around much anymore STUG) actually lost his job because of content he posted. He did get his job back but had some time off
I remember

Cementups

Box Monkey
I remember that well. It was the pictures of his PC and route. He was a good guy. No one like him around here anymore. Everything has changed. Mgmt and labor respectfully co-existed. Not now. A couple of mods are bitter and ban happy because they have no oversight. Need to be changed out and freshened up.

I remember

I ran into him a few months ago and still bust his balls about it. It’s funny because I made the “how’s the view” post and it blew up on here and is still active. So he tried to make something similar and it got the wrong attention. Lol.
I think the only social media he does anymore is Facebook and Instagram.

Thebrownblob

I ran into him a few months ago and still bust his balls about it. It’s funny because I made the “how’s the view” post and it blew up on here and is still active. So he tried to make something similar and it got the wrong attention. Lol.
I think the only social media he does anymore is Facebook and Instagram.
That was way back when I was just a lurker I’ve been reading this site since early 2000s.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
My on car supervisor and quite a few drivers knew who I was on here. He used to bring up a few posts I had made but told him I don't post any :censored2: I wouldn't say to his face.

542thruNthru

Everyone knows who I am on here. Hell my hand hurts from signing autographs.
giphy-71.gif