Goodbye , Brown Cafe. Management Surveillance of This Site Is Last Straw.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Since this thread has been completely derailed....

I will try, and bring it back to topic.

We all know they say a lot of stuff that they can do nothing about.

UPS Sucks.

And they don't have the stones.... to do anything.... about what I say.

I'll be waiting.

35m08r8.jpg

-Bug-

moreluck

golden ticket member
We rarely eat out, for that reason. I used to love anywhere that had a salad bar. Just too much msg for me. And then I got to thinking.......I like to cook, what are we doing paying 90 bucks for a meal? The ambiance isnt that great, and I would rather be home! So I updated my cooking stuff, and now when hubby wants Red Lobster, I go to the store, and make a meal for less than half of what we would spend there. With leftovers. And I know my kitchen is clean. And no food touches another until its cooked, etc. I know many people enjoy eating out, its just never been a priority for me. Im home so little, I just want to be home.
I have never seen this show, Ill have to look it up. Kind of like watching hoarders, and saying, Heck Im fine, LOL. I have a collection addiction. Cooking bowls, no less. Old pottery, etc. I did watch bar rescue, and it was scary, because I do love bar food occasionally!
You can help yourself to seconds at home too........another lobster tail ? You betcha!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
It's not so much what we think but rather if we say something or post a picture which reflects poorly on our employer.

...unless, as you said, your posts were slanderous in nature, revealed proprietary or trade secrets or portrayed your employer in a negative manner...

The company would have to "prove" monetary loss....

Don't think that is going to happen.... because of postings.... on this web forum.

If the company has that kind of time, and financial resource to pursue this....

That is where, all the future raises for management people are going. :biggrin:

-Bug-

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I wouldnt say anything about UPS on here or in the public that would drive any customers away, even if its the truth. Anything aside from that I openly say anywhere.
Oh thank heaven....we were all really concerned. (Can we get a sarcastic lucky charm?? It can be shaped like the state of NY and we'll name it the Dave button)

Last edited:

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
If this site is being watched by the big wigs in the corner office I would like to invite the CEO for a ride one day so he can see how great orion is and how much money I am making to save fuel. Oh by the way I don't save any my miles are up along with my paycheck and blood pressure.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If this site is being watched by the big wigs in the corner office I would like to invite the CEO for a ride one day so he can see how great orion is and how much money I am making to save fuel. Oh by the way I don't save any my miles are up along with my paycheck and blood pressure.
This was local management.
I doubt Corporate looks at this site.